Lowest prices for your stay
$124
$122
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$103
Hotels.com$124
Priceline$122
Travelocity$124
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2018

We had room 2, which is a nice family room overlooking the pool and had a double bed plus 2 singles. The bathroom had a a bath as well as shower, but I doubt you could actually have a bath as the taps didn’t seem to work. The room is also near reception, so can be a little noisy if you want an early night, and in mid November they had flashing Christmas lights on all night which are noticeable in this room through the curtains.
Breakfast was nice, but we did have to ask specifically for the granola and coffee to be topped up on a couple of occasions when they ran out.
The hotel will do lunch or dinner for you if you ask and give them a days notice (as they need to specifically purchase). Our group had dinner one night with very good fish. Beer/wine/soft drinks were also provided at reasonable cost.
There seems to be no Wi-fi now available here, so you need to go into the town for that. Our tour provided us with transport in and out of town, but I believe the hotel does offer specifically timed shuttles or a taxi costs $5. It takes about 15 mins to drive.
Being out of town and in a secluded area will suit some people, but I personally would have preferred to be located in Peurto Ayora itself.

Date of stay: November 2018
Ecolodge C, Sales executive at Casa Natura Galapagos Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion. For us it was a pleasure having you as one of our guests. We truly apologize for the inconvenience that you had with the taps of room 2. We already reported that issue and it will be fix it. On the other hand, from now the Christmas lights near the reception will be off night in order to let our guest to have a pleasant night. About the breakfast, we will pay more attention to replanish the food at the breakfast buffet for groups.

Thanks for appreciating the serenity of our hotel and the view of the surroundings, those are things that you won't find anywhere else. We are looking forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2018

I loooved my stay at Casa Natura. Besides to have the opportunity to enjoy the nature with my husband, our bed was big and very comfortable what allowed us to have a great sleep. Rebecca from the front desk was bilingual and that was a big plus for us, that helped a lot with the communication at the hotel. IT WAS AMAZING! Great people, great service! You should definitely stay in here!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ecolodge C, Sales Manager at Casa Natura Galapagos Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Patty,

We are so happy to hear that Casa Natura was your best stay in Galapagos. We are looking forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I spent our honeymoon at Casa Natura. Jackie and Johnny were very friendly and made my stay specially and memorable. They gave us a nice detail on our room that we liked a lot. On the other hand, the location of the hotel was excellent and our suite room was clean and cozy. I would love to come back to the property anytime soon!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
esvede, Sales Manager at Casa Natura Galapagos Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear,

Reviewed 14 September 2018

My stay in Casa Natura was phenomenal. It had a good location which made it accesible to the different touristic places in Santa Cruz. Also I really liked the fact that you will be able to find a small area with with seasonal fruits that were served during the breakfast time. I’d definitely come back next time with my family

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paz J
esvede, Sales Manager at Casa Natura Galapagos Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Paz,

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I chose Casa Natura as my accommodation at the Galapagos Islands because of its affordable prices. Also, it was a property located in the middle of Santa Cruz islands surrounded by nature. I would definitely recommend this hotel as a nice hotel to spend your vacations at.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
esvede, Sales Manager at Casa Natura Galapagos Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Aman,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion. For us it was a pleasure having you as our guest. Your comment motivates our staff to keep working hard in order to provide the great service that all our guests deserve. Thanks for appreciating the serenity of our hotel and the view of the surroundings, those are things that you won't find anywhere else.