I spent 4 days with my girlfriend in Galapagos. We actually went during the high season and to be honest it wasn't as bad as I expected. The Galapagos Islands is just an amazing place. Now, the Hotel were we stayed was as awesome as our experience in the National Park. The Hotel (and I mean: the location, the design, the ambience, the rooms, the service and last but not least, the staff!!) were just amazing! Highly recommended!!
PS. Breakfast at the hotel was just great. Byron and the staff prepare amazing corn and plantain breads (try them all), the fruits are exquisite, the coffee freshly brewed...ham cheese omelet...mmm
Room Tip: Room number OV1!! with fantastic ocean views
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning hotel enjoys a peaceful and magical beachfront location in Puerto Ayora, on Santa Cruz Island. The 21 Garden View-rooms and 6 Ocean View suites hotel makes the ideal base for exploring the natural diversity and attractions of the island – including Tortuga Bay beach – and for taking day-trips to nearby islands, aboard its own, specialized yacht. The hotel also implements best practices in sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Finch Bay Eco
- Finch Bay Eco Puerto Ayora
- Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz