Lowest prices for your stay
$180
$163
Hotels.com
$162
Priceline$200
eDreams$180
Orbitz.com$162
All reviews the main street her daughter the owner brownie santa cruz hammock on the balcony fresh fruit each morning the ground floor place to stay home away from home room was spacious wonderful stay nice balcony breakfast was delicious quiet street within easy walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2022

I stayed here for two nights in May. I gasped the moment I walked inside the front gate because of how lovely the courtyard was. Then when I saw my room, I was again amazed it was so spacious and pretty. Among the other things I liked about this place: the comfortable bed, the nice balcony with a hammock, the attentive and kind host Joseline, the delicious breakfast, and the location, which was only a few minutes walk to everything.

Reviewed 6 June 2022

What a wonderful but short stay we had at your hotel.
We had such fun and the room was so clean and comfortable with a bed for each of us.
The bathroom was small but adequate with amenities.
We very much appreciated how you cleaned and straightened up the room while we were out.
Your breakfasts were very special, delicious with such variety and some Ecuadorian foods.
We very much appreciated your hospitality!
Thank you for a wonderful stay!
Our best to you,

Room tip: wonderful being on the 3 floor
Reviewed 1 June 2022

We stayed one week at Hotel Galapagos Suites and it was perfect! Great location, only a couple of blocks from town. Quiet and peaceful and spotlessly clean. The owner, Josie, was so nice and helpful. Also the included breakfast is delicious and varied. Josie is a great cook and wonderful host. We will always stay here; it was perfect in every way. Don't look any further, this is the place to stay!

Room tip: We were in room #2. Large room w/a king size bed, large balcony with a hammock. A/C worked well, also a fan in the room. Nice and quiet.
Date of stay: May 2022
Joseline Cardoso, Dueño at Hotel Galapagos Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2022

Thanks for staying with us. We will be so happy to host you again.

Reviewed 9 May 2022

We had a great experience staying at this small boutique hotel. The room was spacious and clean. The hotel is in a good location for the town and the owners - Joseline and her daughter were very welcoming. In fact all the staff were very helpful and friendly.
We would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone we come across that may be considering visiting the Galapagos Islands.
Joseline also arranged a taxi to the tortoise farm for us. Going early was a great tip as we arrived before the crowds and had our own personal guide. It made the experience even better.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 6 May 2022

I spent my first 3 nights on the islands @ Hotel Galapagos Suites. I was traveling alone, for the first time. Both Joseline R., and Joseline C. made me feel so welcome and comfortable. My suite was immaculate, as were the grounds. The daily breakfast was delicious, and I felt it was made with love, so nurturing. These two really know how to make their guests feel at home. Both gals helped me with directions, transportation, dining recommendations...I felt well cared for. I highly recommend this site when visiting Santa Cruz. I already want to return!