Lowest prices for your stay
$157
$140
Hotels.com
$140
Travelocity$140
Orbitz.com$140
Tripadvisor$140
All reviews friendly guy pool and jacuzzi nice room restaurants and shops a great place to stay pier port tlc
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2021

the rooms could use a bit of TLC. but it was a great place to stay
right near the pier to go to other islands
restaurants and shops
I loved the breakfast each morning and they have a bar and pool and jacuzzi
happy hour at 6.. 2 for 1

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank 73travelbug65
Reviewed 3 July 2021

We loved our stay at Hotel Ninfa. Marcos and Jesus took were so friendly and welcoming and gave us excellent service. The breakfast is great and we really enjoyed the hot tub and pool. I can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Honestly better than expected and left wanting nothing. The highlights: breakfast buffet, a bar, a pool, a jacuzzi, and billiards. Plus, downtown! I could spend all day there, and I did. The "suites" are super comfortable but in a separate building that doesn't offer wifi (the only downside of an otherwise 5-star experience). However, wifi is generally available in the common areas. The breakfast, despite pandemic, exceeded expectations. I'd factor that into the price of the room ($15+ value). The staff are top-notch. One of the "jefes" (Fernando) invited me over and introduced me to his friends. Traveled gentlemen. Speaks English. The manager, Marco, also speaks English. Super helpful. The bar manager, Jesus, is a young, friendly guy. Happy to help too. The breakfast staff over-accommodate. I basically had the place to myself -- a hidden gem. I almost feel guilty publicly exposing this place for how much value it offers but I wanna see these guys survive the pandemic because I'd recommend them to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 February 2020

We stayed here on a Tui holiday. There were 11 in our group and we all got terrible diarrhoea. Four of our group had to get antibiotics from the Doctor in Santa Cruz and were so ill they couldn't continue the holiday to Isabella Island.

When the 7 of us returned from Isabella at 8.30 am we had to wait till after 2 pm for our rooms despite other newly arriving guests after us being given their rooms. When we complained we were told that they like to give guests in a group their rooms at the same time, we said we were happy for them to allocate us our rooms as and when available so at least some of us wouldn't have to waste time sitting around but no, rules are rules. My husband and I were eventually allocated a double room at 2.30 despite booking a twin bed room. There was no water in the tap and the toilet didn't flush. Thankfully the shower did work so we improvised.

Our group stayed here one more night by which time we all had diarrhoea. We have been home for two weeks now and are still ill. Some of our party have been diagnosed with a giardiasis parasitic infection and given antibiotics. One NHS doctor suggested we all get checked out and treated.

When we arrived we were told that the water dispenser by the bar was drinkable and for us to top up our water bottles, which we duly did. However my husband noticed that the staff didn't drink from there but used bottled water from behind the bar. Could this have been the reason so many of us got ill?

We have travelled to many countries around the world with poorer hygiene standards than the UK and have never been in a group where everyone got ill and are still ill weeks after arriving home.

Room tip: Book into another hotel.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Veronica H
Reviewed 1 February 2020

Located very close to the harbour we chose the hotel for an overnight stay to facilitate an evening arrival by ferry from one of the islands and the early morning ferry to another the following day. A previous stay, a couple of years ago, had been disappointing, but it best served our purpose this time around so booked anyway.
I am glad to report that the negatives found during our previous trip have been turned into positives. English speaking receptionist, assistance with luggage and a great breakfast served in time to catch the morning ferry. Fast check in and out - all just what we booked with no issues - great location for fast access to the ferries without the need for a taxis and of course being located close to the harbour, well located for shops and restaurants for evening entertainment.

Date of stay: January 2020