Hotel Fiesta(Puerto Ayora)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$ 130
  • Breakfast included
B & B La Peregrina(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 73
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 96
US$ 86
Ariana's Galapagos Hostal(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 78
Germania Casa de Hospedaje(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
Blue House Galapagos(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 134
Capitan Max B&B(Puerto Ayora)
US$ 111
US$ 106
  • Breakfast included
Semilla Verde Boutique Hotel(Puerto Ayora)
US$ 226
US$ 334
US$ 316
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsliquid soaprooms are clean and comfortablethe charles darwin researchhome away from hometravel agentfresh juicetourchargergalapagosislandtaxihoststripsharbour
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Jimmy and Johanna are the nicest people who I swear would give you the shirts off their backs and run a hotel that shows it. It's beautiful, clean and has a home like feel to it. The shops/restaurants are minutes away and the owners have a lot of connections. If we get to go back we will certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cmeier989
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My husband and I traveled from Peru to Galapagos. While in Peru (Macchu Picchu) I had ran into some health trouble with altitude. Once we arrived to Galapagos, at the hotel, I mentioned to Jimmy and Johanna (the owners) that I wasn't feeling well, and that I may stay in the hotel for the majority of the time. Boy was I in for a treat!!! Not only they pampered me as their own, they were so worried about me, making sure my husband and I were tended to all of our needs. Our room was very spacey, comfortable, they brought me breakfast to the room as I didn't feel so well to walk to the cafeteria. Breakfast was really good. My husband did go on his tours and he was set for the day with breakfast until dinner time. In Galapagos since they are ecological islands, the hotel provides you with liquid soap, shampoo and body wash. They explain this to you clearly when they check you in the room. The hotel is so charming, quiet and quaint, all I needed was to rest, and the special TLC provided by Jimmy and his wife Johanna made of our stay an unforgettable one.
The wifi does not work well in the room but this is said to you at check-in because internet connection is not that good in the entire island. I could not be happier to have chosen to stay at Maidith. This is a family ran business and they go above and beyond to make you feel right at home. I wish them all the best in their endeavors, and I want to thank them from the bottom of our hearts of how happy we were, and because of them I got well quickly making our vacation to Galapagos a trip of a lifetime.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lauraandpete256
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place, with quiet and clean rooms, but lacking important details, such as a readin lamp by the bed, shampoo, conditioner and soap bars in the bathroom, there was only a liquid soap expender. The staff was agreeable, but the breakfast was very poor for a place rated 3star hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Graciela J
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This hotel is perfectly located, beautiful, quite, clean rooms and walking distance to many sites. Johanna and Jimmy are well connected and can easily make accommodations for you to get the most out of your experience in the Galapagos. They are super welcoming and easily make you feel at home. Out of all the places I have traveled to, this place was by far one of my best experiences.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Trisha F
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a family room which was spacious, clean and charming. Jimmy and Joanna who run the place help us a lot with everything from taxi, tour recomendation and restaurants - Thank you so much for making our stay in Santa Cruz so great!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family