All reviews sea lions the owner bath towels accommodating staff hamburger galapagos tour ceiling fan air conditioning street noise eggs great room juice breakfast was included two nights pier rustica plug
Reviewed 7 February 2017

This charming hotel is located on the waterfront. Rooms are sizable, with beautiful murals on the walls and ceilings. Our room had one full size and two twin beds, which would be great for a family. Everything was immaculate. Easy walking distance to shops and restaurants. Adorable sea lions right outside your door.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

They call it a bed & breakfast, but it's a hotel - a fine little boutique hotel and a charming family affair. Ask for the rooms with a view to the picturesque port and to the sea, and check the restaurant not only for the delicious breakfast.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Disappointed was an understatement. We were left to wait for 90 minutes for our basic good (fish skewers and pasta) whilst watching the staff bringing food out of the kitchen for themselves.

When the food did arrive it was dry and bland. We ended up having to dip the chicken and fish in Mayo meant for the fries (ew!) to make it somehow edible.

I wish we'd just left after it got to the one hour point and still no food.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessicat2007
jacquivaz, Propietario at Casa Blanca, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016

So Sorry for your bad experience at the URBAN FOOD Restaurant, it is localed in our house Casa Blanca , but it is not ours and is not under our administration. Anyway, We'll recommend them to be more careful with their clients!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We selected the Casa Blanca on a recommendation from our travel agent. We spent one night here prior to starting our 8 day cruise. This hotel was quaint and we met the owner and had an opportunity to chat with her. She was delightful to chat with and gave us a quick overview of the things to see. The hotel has rooms overlooking the main harbor. From the hotel, we crossed the street and were picked up by our cruise naturalist. We had breakfast served downstairs and it was included with our stay.

Room Tip: Great view over the harbor. Has a third floor balcony where you can relax and watch the sunset.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2016

This was my go to breakfast place. I enjoyed the food and coffee. However on my eighth visit I was greeted by blaring rap music at 8 a.m.. when the 20 something guy tried to take my order I had to give it to him outside because he could not hear me over the music. I asked him to turn it down and he did for 10 minutes. I ate half my breakfast and left. 2 other people left because of the blaring rap music. It was 8 a.m.!!!! The previous times a nice young girl, very efficient and kind was taking orders and seemed to be in charge. During the previous visits nice music played, somtimes reggae, the volume was reasonable and pleasant. The guy that was playing the loud rap music on my last visit didn't care about the comstomers at all! I will never go to Casa Blanca cafe again after this dreadful experience!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple