Hospedaje Romy
Galapagos Sunset(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)
US$ 246
  • Breakfast included
Casa Playa Mann Galapagos(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)
US$ 220
La Zayapa Hotel(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)
US$ 112
  • Breakfast included
Casa Opuntia Galapagos(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)
US$ 132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 149/night.

La Casa de Jeimy(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
  • Breakfast included
Galapagos Eco Friendly(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)
US$ 130
US$ 118
Hotel Los Algarrobos(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
  • Breakfast included
Galapagos Planet Hotel(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)
US$ 174
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Dolphin House(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
Golden Bay Hotel & Spa(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)
US$ 390
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2017

This hotel was awesome! The rooms were spacious, the air conditioner worked well, and the water pressure was so nice. The hotel was a couple of blocks from the beach, so it was quiet. I will stay in this hotel again. There was an area downstairs to wash our swim suits and hang them to dry.

Room Tip: I was in a room upstairs with a large common area and a kitchenette.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JGorman4
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I loved this place. The owners are super nice and this place reminds of coming to a relatives house (im Hispanic so they reminded me of my family back home). They are warm and welcoming and will go out of there way to accommodate you. I stayed in the rooms on the ground floors the first two nights of my trip and the last night of my trip. Both were big and comfy. The water pressure in the shower is amazing and the bathrooms quite big. The place is a 3 minute walk to the strip (faster if you take the beach short cut). My only quip is that the wifi was subpar but that was everywhere on the island. Every place with wifi on the island is terrible. It was great for communication on iMessage only. If you want to send MMS, go on insta, fb, snap, anything with pictures-- you're out of luck.

Stay here! It's great!! Remember that this and 99% of the island is Cash Only!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2016

The room was fantastic and big. Very comfortable. The best thing about this place is the service. The breakfasts were home made and very delicious. They brought me snacks when I returned from sight seeing. And because I was departing too early to have breakfast, they met me outside in the morning to give me a travel snack. I loved this place.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Shay W
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Very clean and quiet location. The room had AC, TV, clean drinking water, and the beds were very comfortable. We stayed in a room with 3 beds and it cost $20 per person. Ronny is a great host and super friendly. It was really hard to leave this place. We had a epic time. Thank you Ronny.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2015

A lovely CLEAN, new hostal run by Romy and May,500 meters out of 'down town' and the port with ocean views. The family run hospedaje is just $20.00 per person, and if you are lucky like I was you get the whole apartment to yourself. There is a simple kitchen, micorwave and fridge, a lovely sitting room,dining room and balcony all for your use. SHARED bathroom might turn some people off. I made this my base and did day trips for 3 days (that's about all you can do land based as the island is limited). This would be perfect for a family or large group to use.

Room Tip: Wifi, like all Galapagos in living room not individual bedrooms
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo