Hotel Northia
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
See available hotels
Hotel Mar Azul(San Cristobal)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Miconia(San Cristobal)
  • Breakfast included
Galapagos Sunset(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Chatham(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Orca(San Cristobal)
View Hotel
Casa Opuntia Galapagos(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)
  • Pool
Golden Bay Hotel & Spa(Puerto Baquerizo Moreno)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Nice large room with air con and fan owner was nice good budget option at 15 dollars was a bit of road noise bt not a big problem. Wifi okay only in lobby. Shower was weak was the only problem but was still usable would use again

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here between volunteering and it was not what was expected. The bathrooms lack many essentials such as a bath mat and hot water. The WiFi barely works if you can even find a signal even when in the lobby...seems like they turn off the WiFi at times..

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2015

I spent 2 weeks in the Hotel. I appreciated the airconditioning as well as having hot water available when there was the need for it. Since I am a smoker I also appreciated that I had my own private balcony where I could sit outside and watch the movement on the street. I could use their kitchen and their fridge. It is just 2 minutes walk away from the malecon (the main street next to the sea), 10 minutes walking distance to the Airport. People are very friendly and help you with anything you ask. They helped me also for a tour with a taxi to go to El Junco, Galapaguera, Puerto Chino. This was a very nice trip and I enjoyed it so much, that I really think to come back again to this Island. Also they arranged for my ferry tickets to visit other Islands. I think the Hotel northia is an excellent place to stay, if you are travelling on budget but still looking for some benefits such as airconditioning and hot water.... Send them my regards if you go there :-)

Room Tip: ask to see the room so you can choose what suits you best
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2014

If your objective is visiting the Islands and safe some money in accomodation to spend that money in visist I really reccomend you to stay at this place is only few blocks away from the Main Port and you will get a clean place where to rest and the people is friendly and kind.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We spent three nights here on a weekend off from volunteering at Jatun Sacha reserve. Cost for volunteers is 10$ per night per person so really great price. Rooms varied in size from 2-4 people. Rooms were really clean and the shower does get hot water if you realize you have to turn the red lever above the shower head. The rooms also have air conditioning.
Staff is sometimes hard to find, but helpful. Wifi in the building (best in the lobby) and there is a TV in the lobby. There is also a kitchen and dining room available.
The street outside can get a bit noisy at night and gets busy and noisy early in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends