Lowest prices for your stay
$170
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$167
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$167
eDreams
Travelocity$167
All reviews top floor beautiful view rooftop terrace sea lions every morning hotel is in a great location stayed for two nights scuba diving let them know in town susana pier puerto galapagos boat island tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021

We loved our stay at the Galapagos Sunset! The view from our balcony was amazing... Gorgeous sunsets, great views of the harbor and sea lions. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We came home from a day of scuba diving to find a drying rack on our balcony... we hadn't even ask for it but we certainly needed it. The rooms are large and very clean. The location of the hotel is perfect. Besides it's gorgeous views, it is right in the center of the town so you can walk to all the restaurants and shops. Breakfast is included and served on their rooftop terrace. Highly recommend you stay at the Galapagos Sunset if you are lucky enough to visit San Cristobal!

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Carole C
susana yandun, Otro at Galapagos Sunset, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear Carole
Thank you for your important review , its really a motivation.
Warm regards
Susana

Reviewed 22 May 2021

Right across the beach with the best view , you can see and hear the Sea Lions from your room balcony!

Susana was very helpful, we had a last minute change of Hotel, and arrived at night she was very helpful and found a room for us.

Date of stay: April 2021
susana yandun, Otro at Galapagos Sunset, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Esteemed
Thank you for your comment, always its a pleasure can help.
Warm regards
Susana

Reviewed 26 April 2020

The only place you should stay whilst in San Cristobal! Staff are very helpful and friendly. The rooms are spacious, clean and really nice, the pillows were a dream! Waking up to the sound of sealions was surreal but in a good way. Breakfast on the terrace overlooking the water is just amazing. Considering I was home sick from a month travelling, I never wanted to leave this island and the hotel contributed to that. I will definitely be back one day.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sarahwilliams_0995
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

We loved our room at this hotel. We stayed in room 9 and it had a fantastic private balcony with lounge chairs and a gorgeous view of the bay. It was on the Main Street and easy walking distance of all the restaurants in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. There was a decent breakfast buffet included with fresh squeezed juice.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2020

I stayed one night before my Galápagos Boat Cruise and found the staff friendly and helpful. I received a pleasant greeting and information about my stay. I was also upgraded to an ocean view room at no extra charge to me. What a wonderful surprise. I feel I was late for the free breakfast but they accommodated me. The room was clean and comfortable. I would return and I recommend the location for anyone boarding a Galápagos Yacht Cruise out of San Cristóbal, as the hotel is only 200 metres from the pier.

Date of stay: February 2020