Lowest prices for your stay
$200
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$196
Agoda.com
$167
Hotels.com$196
Travelocity$196
Priceline$200
All reviews top floor beautiful view rooftop terrace every morning sea lions hotel is in a great location stayed for two nights scuba diving let them know our honeymoon eggs in town susana pier galapagos puerto boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2020

I stayed one night before my Galápagos Boat Cruise and found the staff friendly and helpful. I received a pleasant greeting and information about my stay. I was also upgraded to an ocean view room at no extra charge to me. What a wonderful surprise. I feel I was late for the free breakfast but they accommodated me. The room was clean and comfortable. I would return and I recommend the location for anyone boarding a Galápagos Yacht Cruise out of San Cristóbal, as the hotel is only 200 metres from the pier.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

What an amazing hotel. You are welcomed by very friendly owners and their team. They look after you as family. Rooms are fabulous and air conditioned. Breakfast is amazing. Location- You can’t ask for a better location. It’s like staying in Times Square or you were in New York. Very highly recommended and I would come back here any day.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Ranjanfoto
GALAPAGOSSUNSETHOTEL, Propietario at Galapagos Sunset, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your great review ; its very important. We are happy because the experience with your were fabolous. We hope you come back to hotel.

Warm regards

Gustavo & Susana

Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

Doing a land-based trip on the Galapagos islands, we spent three nights at this wonderful beachfront hotel on San Cristobal. The location is absolutely perfect for day trips because it’s right across from the dock where you leave for those. The view is spectacular, and you get to hear the sea lions barking constantly, which is an enduring memory for most people coming home from the Galapagos. If you can get it, I recommend room 9, which is on the top floor and while it is immediately adjacent to the breakfast space, there is absolutely no noise at all. That said, it really looks like all the rooms are great. The people at the hotel were extremely helpful in arranging excursions as needed. The breakfast was quite good. All in all, you can’t go wrong with this beachfront gem.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank scotttC5917BW
GALAPAGOSSUNSETHOTEL, Manager at Galapagos Sunset, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2020

Dear guest
Thank you for your description about your experience with us, we are extremely happy for know it.

Reviewed 14 October 2019

This hotel was perfect. The location is ideal just on the main street overlooking the harbour, and the hotel itself is very clean and modern. The breakfast was decent providing eggs made to order and cereals. Was perfect for what we needed. Also very close to restaurants and local mini Market just next door. Also free WiFi and hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GALAPAGOSSUNSETHOTEL, Manager at Galapagos Sunset, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Dear guest
Thank you for your review, its very important for us.

Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights and were so thankful for the staff. We didn't plan any tours prior to coming to Galapagos and Erica went above and beyond to help us! She arranged everything, even coming back to the hotel on her day off to help us get our wetsuits for the next days trip. Which didn't show up on the boat but that wasn't her fault. She arranged Gustavo for the highlands tour, he has a huge wealth of information about the islands and nature. He made the experience one of our highlights because of the information he provided and the places he took us. Our room overlooked the harbor so the sound of the waves and sea lions (day and night) was my favorite part of the hotel. Every one of the staff was friendly and helpful. Such an amazing place!

Date of stay: June 2019

Dear guest
Thank you for your review, your opinion is a motivation for us.