Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$202
Agoda.com$181
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
Etrip
All reviews family run window opening small hotel stayed nights minute walk marine iguanas santa cruz isabela island cormorants michelle sand deck ocean lulled waves tours cash
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2022

Did not stay at this hotel because they overbooked and blamed it on expedia when expedia said it is the hotel's fault. I booked a junior suite over a month in advance for my HONEYMOON. They emailed me a week before the stay to tell me that there is no junior suite available and that I would be downgraded to a regular room but wanted to charged the same price since all the prices went up since. They did not want to honour prices I paid for at the time of booking and did not care how this affected our honeymoon. Absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. Honestly put a damper on our trip and our honeymoon plans. BEWARE that this could happen to you.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 25 March 2022 via mobile

Terrific small hotel on the beach. Staff friendly and helpful. Will arrange taxis etc. Rooms very clean. Loved the ocean view. Nice little breakfast in the morning. I’m sure it will be better in the future bc they are building a rooftop cafe and bar. Two great beach bars steps away. Bar de Beto and pink iguana. Fun tide pools to explore in the morning Easy walking to restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 2 November 2021

Wow what a place!! We loved staying. Outstanding location, lovely local staff (Michelle and Natalie were amazing), and just about as good of an experience for a lodging spot as I could imagine. Would stay here again on Isabela !

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2021

We had a great beach facing ground floor room with wide window opening onto the beach. For a small extra fee, breakfast to order was delivered. The staff were amazingly accommodating and brought hot water so we could make tea and coffee when asked, also really helped immediately when I cut my finger! Made sure we were comfortable. Had beach towels, kept the room clean and fresh. Good Wifi for Isabela Island. Near everything. Lovely! Plan to use this hotel again

Room tip: Loved our ground floor ocean view room but think the 1st floor ocean views would be good too.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Very cozy Beach House right at the Beach.
No street or path between, when you step out of the House your feets are in the sand! You hear the ocean and that's the only noise you'll hear during the night. We stayed 5 nights at this place and enjoyed every day.
The staff was very nice to us! Thank you for everything!

Room tip: Rooms with Beach View
Date of stay: July 2021