Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 167
US$ 150
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 174/night.

Hotel Jadran(Rijeka)
US$ 68
Agoda.com
US$ 77
Hostelworld.com
Youth Hostel Rijeka(Rijeka)(Great Value!)
Fun Hostel(Rijeka)(Great Value!)
All reviewsold world charmquiet roomnight lifeshopping arearooms are cleanparking placeold buildingbreakfast buffetnext morningcanalelevatorcityplugconscarpetsea
Reviewed 1 August 2017

So first, you must know these people at the hotel are obscenely obsessed with customer service. Upon check in (less than 5 minutes, and 2 hours early) I went to my room, only to be accosted by the wonderful and smiling steward staff. She rushed in, claiming my perfect room (from my 10 seconds of viewing), wasn't ready. She quickly vacuumed the whole room, straightened the already straight pillow, a last gaze of ownership and then turned the room over to me.
Every morning on my way to breakfast, smiles from everyone. The steward staff, the front desk, and of course the kitchen and waiting staff. You are assaulted by an array of colors and smells from the breakfast buffet. Fresh vegetables, eggs, pancakes, sausages, all in the middle of the hustle from the kitchen staff who are trying to keep all the plates and bowls brimming full. Simply ask for something to be filled and in seconds, it will be.
The night life at the cafe is a blast. I'm constantly greeted by (and I apologize if I spelled them wrong) Patrick, Anita, Renato, Katarina and all the rest of the "cyborg" workers who are only programmed to please. I say cyborg, because these diligent workers, most often have a 1500-2400 or later first day followed immediately by a 0600-1500 day. And yet, still have smiles! I saw Renato work 3 days in a row, like 24 hours. I'm not sure he even left!
Regardless, the staff is there to quickly fill a beer, a glass of red wine, laugh at a joke with you, or even, in Patrick's case, invite you over to meet his parents and share in some Croatian culture.
Stay here, and you are home.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor, with an over look of the lake. It was fairly quiet every night.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2017

A little dated but pretty much what we were expecting.

Room had good aircon, was clean and comfortable so no complaints. We were leaving very early the next morning (4am) and asked if we might have a roll made up for us as we were missing breakfast we had paid for in the room rate. When we checked out, there was 2 bags waiting for us each with 2 large meat and cheese rolls wrapped in foil, bottled water and fruit. More than expected and very much appreciated.

Nice central location to the old town, a 10min walk at most.

No parking other than a couple of spaces on the street nearby, first come first served.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor as the square outside the front was full of kids on skateboards well into early hours.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The hotel is well located close to everything you would like to walk to. The building is very stately with an excellent staff. The rooms are clean but a bit dated. The breakfast was wonderful and had an outdoor seating option to enjoy the views of the canal.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Hotel was renovated some 3 years ago: rooms are nice and clean.
Location is fantastic, just 5 minutes walk to the old town.
Good choice of breakfast.
Staff is very friendly.
We were wery pleased and shall certainly return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the river view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here 2 nights in a standard double room.
Staff were helpful also most of them friendly except for the night receptionist who was a little dry.
The hotel is old. It's like if you were back on the 70' but very very clean.
My room was huge, quiet and confortable. Also the toilet/shower functioned properly. Breakfast has several options including roasted vegetables and rice cakes, so good for vegan/gluten free folks. It is not located next to the sea and the nearest sea place is actually the port. But the location is very close to shops and restaurants.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business