Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$ 271
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$ 321
US$ 281
US$ 200
US$ 160
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
US$ 408
US$ 397
  • Beachfront
US$ 293
US$ 261
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$ 421
Agoda.com
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
US$ 809
5,311 results
All reviewsimax theaterpf changscuba librehavana towersfiesta buffetboogie nightsoutdoor poolcomedy clubirish pubocean viewmid weekcorner roomslot machinesself parkinghotel and casinotable gamesquarter
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Chelsea hotel. We arrived at the Tropicana side and had to walk thru a parking garage to get into the hotel. Having to walk back and forth to get food, gamble etc .. basically everything is in the TROPICANA side. The buildings aren’t connected yet so it’s a major hassle and it isn’t noted .. Our room didn’t have a safe. House keeping didn’t get there until 7pm after saying our room wasn’t on the list to be cleaned. We had the ticket in the door as well. It was just overall annoying staying in the Chelsea tower.

No fault to Tropicana.. i will go back but I will be staying in a trop tower.. west, north etc. I hope this helps future guests.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Joey W
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place and it's atmosphere!! The restaurants, shops and hotel are amazing. The room was nice but the bathroom was very plain. There was a safe and mini fridge in the room as well. Mrs. Fields cookie shop YUM, I swear they pump the smell of fresh baked cookies to draw you in lol

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2017

The front desk is buried in the lower level--which might be a good thing since the service there is so slow and bad. I arrived tried--they kept me waiting for over two hours for a room. The line for check in was long, but that did not make them hurry one bit. In fact, they take even longer! Finding your way from the front desk to the Havana Tower the first time is unreal. Whoever designed this place did not seem interested in making it "user friendly." Rooms are ok--but not luxurious. Views are obstructed. Overall, not great.

Room Tip: Havana Tower are newly renovated. I am not sure that the other towers have been redone.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank JDumont821984
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I usually stay at this place once a year in the summer and it is still maybe the best place on the boardwalk. I love all the upgrades that have been done over the last 3yrs and the place is still time square at night along with providing fireworks on saturday night. You can't say enough about the shops and eateries they provide for you which are great. The casino looks great and clean and its plenty of entertainment around for everyone. You can always find something for all types of guest including families, so its a hit.
Now when it came to rooms this time I got put in the West Tower, and it was clean, but room was in need of an upgrade. The plugs were not in the best of reach places and not enough. I saw they had an extension cord in the room so I had to make use of it. You also had no view of anything but walls of other buildings and the bed was so soft it sunk you in and made it uncomfortable. Other than that my stay was good as usual, I've just had better in the other towers and its setups. I would always go back, because Tropicana is the lime light in Atlantic City's boardwalk area. But its time to upgrade the West Towers.

Room Tip: Ask for any tower, but west.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Enfamale
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I;m writing this review with my laptop perched on a mini-refrigerator. Sitting on the only chair in the room. Really??? We got a discount rate which happens after summer. Decided that 3 mid-week days would be fine. We were told that our room would be in the West Tower, which we have not seen before.

Lo-and-behold, we walk in the door and 2 drawers in the dresser are open. I push them in. They roll back out. The floor is not level. I balance the dresser with wash clothes, so the drawers don't roll out. The floor --- cheap wood grain laminate. No carpeting. REALLY?? The I sit on the bed. Boing, boing, boing. Springs bouncing on my butt. REALLY?? No desk. No table. One chair. REALLY??

On to the bathroom. Very large room. Small sink area. 3 towels rolled up on the very small sink. Why? --- There are no towel racks. Not over the toilet. Not on the wall. Nowhere..... I don't get it. The sink and the shower have the same faucet fixtures.... From the 60's. Pull handles with no direction for hot or cold. Shower head not adjustable. From the same era. REALLY?? No soap holder in the shower. REALLY?

I would pay extra to never sleep here again. Tropicana should not sell rooms of this caliber to anyone with an IQ. What I thought was a good location has left me wondering what I have to ask for to get "average." You are only as good as your last review and my previous good reviews don't matter.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple