Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 60
Orbitz.comUS$ 60
Expedia.comUS$ 60
eDreamsUS$ 60
PricelineUS$ 87
Agoda.comUS$ 60
30,459 results
All reviews waterfront tower harrahs ac waterfront buffet pool party after dark total rewards get away slot machines casino floor table games indoor pool nice room mccormick fun boardwalk gambling employees
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

This hotel has bed bugs. I had to change my room at 12am because I couldn’t take the itching anymore. Dirty and disgusting. I was assured by the front desk that internet was complimentary until I received the bill. I will never stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank Kanitram2081
CaesarsCustomer... A, Customer Relations at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. We will take your feedback into advisement and make the adjustments as needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Got a room in Laguna (former Marina ) tower .It was a good size ,freshly renovated ,clean ,nicely decorated room with a beautiful bay (marches) view. Big minus-non-existing soundproofing ,I could clearly hear TV and arguing in the adjacent room.
The property itself looks modern and clean. Biggest drawback-not enough dining options. All the restaurant were totally booked. Had to take a burger to go and out of 10-something draft beers on the menu they had one .Nasty one. .I understand COVID capacity reduction, but instead of turning buffet into the Diamond Player Lounge they could make it into served food restaurant- again, there is not enough restaurants for such a huge property to start with .Plus you are locked in your choices by the location ,there is nothing around ,it is not a boardwalk or city place.
So for a comp room on Saturday-can't beat it but if I would have to pay-definitely would stay on the boardwalk.

Room tip: I f for a view Laguna tower was good
1  Thank SergeBkln

Hello Serge,

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Employees very friendly and helpful but not able to enjoy the dining due to the pandemic some place are open but big lines to get in waiting time is to long to wait to eat when your hungry otherwise had a good time

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank Ralp62
CaesarsCustomerService ACRegion, General Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Thank you so much for your review of Caesars Atlantic City! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Caesars Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Next visit, why not invite family and friends to join you! We suggest you try Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill for a true authentic British Pub experience.

Maria, Customer Relations

Reviewed 12 January 2021

We booked our stay for the Harrah’s in Atlantic City This past weekend from January 8 till January 10 when we got to our room the bed was dirty we requested a smokers room but the whole floor smelled like cigarettes it was disgusting the water coming out of the sink and the shower was brown I went outside and in the hallway at the end was able to find a payphone or a phone where I called and told the front desk lady what was going on with the room she said that they would give us new sheets we went down to the casino came back at two in the morning and there was no sheets there I called them and they didn’t come and I was very dissatisfied for a first time experience it was really bad I’m going to insert some pictures and I would like a refund for at least one of the days that we were there because this was terrible terrible customer service no empathy the food was bad we got some food from one of the restaurants and it was over Cooked

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank vanessahA4169ET
CaesarsCustomerService ACRegion, General Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

We apologize that we fell short, and your experience did not meet your expectations due to the issues you outlined in your post. We assure you that your complete satisfaction is our greatest concern. We have forwarded your comments to our senior management team for their review to ensure that our guests are always receiving the highest level of quality service you deserve.

Vito, Customer Relations

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Booked two nights in the Waterfront Tower. Greeted by security with touchless thermometers. Used the self check-in kiosk which moved me to the Bayview Tower. Can't complain, because last time I was switched to a different tower at Harrah's it was to the Marina Tower and that was a disaster. Went up to my floor and was hit with the smell of weed. Fortunately my room didn't smell like it. Also, there was a seal on my room door which was a first for me since the pandemic. I have stayed at CET properties from here to Vegas at least four times since the pandemic and this was the first time a seal was on my door. So that was great. Room was clean for the most part. the shelves in the bathroom were dusty. I made good use of the tub. Food options were extremely limited. Tried Pin-Up Pizza on Friday and it was terrible, which is in stark contrast to the Vegas Pin-Up Pizza which was great. AC Burger seemed to be the go-to spot and it had a long line each night unless you chose take-out. Decided to head to the boardwalk on Saturday morning and saw a sign that the rewards shuttle only runs on the weekends from noon til 10:00 p.m. So I took the jitney, which turned out to be a great choice because the first boardwalk stop for the jitney was Ocean's Resort. I got to visit Ocean's for the first time. Very nice. And their table limits were lower than Harrah's. Pretty sure my next stay will be there. Made my way to Caesar's and decided to head back to Harrah's. Waited 45 minutes for the Rewards Shuttle only to find out it isn't running. So why does Harrah's have signage up saying it runs on the weekend!?!? Casino floor was packed on Saturday. Good to see people enjoying themselves. Once again the scent of marijuana greeted me when I headed back to my room. This stay was better than my last January stay but barring a great deal from CET I am going to try Ocean's for my next stay.

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met and are sorry you were disappointed in the services you received. We will take your feedback into advisement and make the adjustments as needed. We thank you for staying with us at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, and we hope to see you again very soon!