Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Suburban$68
Expedia.com$68
Hotels.com$68
travelup.com$68
Travelocity$68
Lol.travel$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2019

This hotel was Dirty. My room smelled, was dirty, the floor had not been vacuumed. They were drug addicts sitting on the stairs to our room. It's very likely that drugs are being sold out of this hotel. I was booked for 4 nights and I just stayed 1. I checked out first thing in the morning of my first night.
This hotel should not be allowed to be operating in at all. I will not stay ever at any Econo lodge period and I will tell all my friends the same.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
econolodgebeach, Hotel; Manager at Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk..
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 23 May 2019

Very old rooms, bed had me itching and no room phone. Bugs was in the room. Didn’t really safe either. The beach was really close. Not around any food places. Not worth the money I paid. I will stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
econolodgebeach, Hotel Manager at Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent Tripadvisor review. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. We are sorry that you did not feel valued in staying with us. We strive to provide top-notch service and amenities to our guests, and we value comment. Any claims of bugs are taken extremely seriously and we always consult with a professional extermination company to ensure that whatever the issue is, it is dealt with appropriately and also that we do everything in our power to make it right with the guest. Since we were not notified, we are looking into this case now. We hope you will give us another chance as we would love you to enjoy the exceptional stay you deserved on this trip.

Sincerely
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 26 April 2019

Hotel bathroom sink leaking, black mold in ceiling, shower head fility had to buy Clorox and clean b4 taking shower. Went to ask for another room was told they weren't cleaned yet. It was after 6pm. Why was it not cleaned.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
econolodgebeach, Hotel Manager at Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I actually stayed here twice within a week.
The first night, wasn’t so bad... it wasn’t the cleanest or quietest, but it was not memorably horrible like our second stay.
We stayed again a few days later because of having to get to the airport early the next day.
We had reserved a non smoking room about 2 days after our first stay.
When we arrived, we were given a smokers room. Immediately we went to report the mistake and we were given another room, which was non smoking.
However, it was very dirty. Stains all throughout the room, hair in the skin and shower. Even the main door to the room didn’t close completely... you could actually see daylight though it. The AC had a funky smell to it. The counter top in the bathroom was all stained and discoloured.
The worst part, was the bugs.
About 5 minutes after we went into the room, we noticed little gnat bugs flying around the room. We ignored the first one or two, thinking they may have slipped through the open crack in the door...
Within minutes, we realized they were everywhere... we counted about 30 of these little fruit flies just sitting on the walls, furniture and sink.
We decided to go tell them at the desk. They told us that it was a common problem and that the bugs were coming up out of the drains. They said they’d fix it and asked us if we would be out of the room for a bit.
So we went out.
When we arrived back at the room, I’m not sure that anything was actually done. Maybe a lingering bleach smell.
The bugs were still all over the room.
We made it through the night, but we were afraid to touch anything in that room. We had the paranoia of bugs everywhere in that room as well.

Aside from our bad experience, each time we were in the office, there were other customers complaining or having issues checking in.
Yes, it’s cheap.
Yes, it’s in a good location.
No, it’s not a good place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank blueXjello
econolodgebeach, Webmaster at Econo Lodge Beach and Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for the challenges that you had during your stay. Our team will review your comments and action the items that you mentioned. We understand that you may not choose us the next time you are in town but we would love the opportunity to leave you with a more positive lasting impression.

Sincerely
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This hotel was nice for the price, our boys, my husband and myself. Stayed and had a blast. They have a free breakfast which was awesome since I am not an early bird. My hubby was able to grab me something until I woke up.

Date of stay: March 2018