Lowest prices for your stay
$161
Hotels.com$161
Travelocity$161
Vio.com$195
15,881 results
All reviews wild wild west chop house beach bar dunkin donuts ocean view slot machines table games get away nice room boardwalk fun casino caesars gambling employees outlets dealers
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2020

Casino we’ll maintain Played let it ride and dealers were very friendly and made it fun to play the game. The drink service at the slots makes it very convenient to get a drink and servers were very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to advise us of the excellent service you received from our team members during your recent visit . We were pleased to hear that the friendly and professional service provided by our staff members helped to make your visit enjoyable.

Mariana, Customer Relations

Reviewed 4 February 2020

Fun place to visit should you be in AC the boardwalk is nice and the Wild West is a fun place to hang out to see live entertainment. The Comedy club is fun to visit and it is located right on the casino floor

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so happy your had a great experience. We thank you for choosing Ballys Atlantic city. Hope to see you again soon.

Mariana.Customer Relations

Reviewed 4 February 2020

Good experience recommended the stay at Bally’s was up to expectations a good play to play craps I will be happy to return as long as you continue to give me the proper comps keep up the good work I will be back as long as you treat me right

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your loyalty. Hope to see you again soon.

Mariana,Customer Relations

Reviewed 4 February 2020

I only gambled in the Wild West Casino but was solicited several times by people asking for money while I was playing the machines. It was uncomfortable having homeless folks looking over my shoulder to see what balance was left on machine, and then approaching me for a handout.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you so much for your review. We apologize for any inconveniences. We take all feedback into advisement. Hope to see you again soon.

Mariana,Customer Relations

Reviewed 3 February 2020

Great location plus lots of restaurants! The staff are friendly and helpful! I will return! Rooms are super clean! I played the slot machines, we did not leave winners but I enjoyed myself. I also receive some free reward credits, I will use them at my next visit!

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for taking a few moments of your valuable time to give us an excellent review! On your next visit we suggest you try Lobby Bar for your favorite cocktails located in the Bally’s lobby area next to the front desk.

Mariana, Customer Relations