3 people are viewing this hotel
$193
Free cancellation until 17/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$194
Free cancellation until 17/02/23
Trip.com
$176
Priceline$212
Travelocity$194
travelup.com$215
3,482 results
All reviews rooftop bar twenties restaurant bally's casino ocean view self park valet parking the room was nice vue boardwalk ac arcade outlets concert gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2022

I would give 0 stars if possible. One of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. The entire operation is disjointed. We were staying here for a wedding and needed to add an additional day to our stay and was told that if we wanted to stay outside of the block they would put us in a room for one night and then the following night we would need to move rooms. Then we arrive no one can tell us if the garage has in and out privileges, we were told to go find the garage staff and ask them. The room was nothing to write home about—you could be on the toilet and wash your hands at the same time and the shower was overflowing with water. This is the real kicker though, I go to checkout and the woman says to me, "Ma'am you have a smoking charge on your room, did anyone speak to you about this?" I told her no and she says security will come speak with me. So out comes this security guard with some janky-looking graph and says you were smoking in your room at 12:08 am, to which I replied that wasn't possible, I was in the casino at that time. He just looks at me and shrugs and says to dispute it with my credit card then. Great answer, am I right? So I call the event planner for the wedding and he passes me to the front desk manager, who I had to chase down for several days, and he did nothing, told me he had no power to remove a charge and that I would need to speak with security. You can imagine the shade of red I was at that point. The moral of the story, if you do stay here make sure you bring your own camera to prove you aren't smoking in their rooms or be prepared to be charged a $400 smoking fee, or just do yourself a favor and don't stay here.

Date of stay: June 2022
Nicole Fitzgerald, Other at The Claridge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Dear Annemariee941
Thank you for choosing the Claridge Hotel for recent stay I do understand you were charge for a smoking fee which our hotel is a non-smoking hotel and a fee is charge to further assist you about charge I can be reach at 609-449-0165 to discuss our policy. Security Manager Yolanda Rivera

Reviewed 26 July 2022

If you want get the feel of the old real Atlantic City, stay at this hotel. The desk people, the bar people, the bellhops, the reservation people and the party people wee all the best and made our three day stay great. All big hotels have a glitch or two like maybe the elevator is not running fast enough or the service is slow. Be patience. We loved the convenience of the Claridge to the Boardwalk , Bally's Casino, beach and all the interesting restaurants. We had our Forbes Reunion at the hotel with about 90 people and the service , food was all great. Thanks Claridge for excellent memories.

Room tip: some rooms have a better view of the boardwalk and beach
Reviewed 25 July 2022

My first visit to Atlantic City and my wife and I enjoyed it thoroughly. The Claridge was a nice hotel with very nice staff which made our 5 night stay very enjoyable . Our room had everything you need

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 14 July 2022

The Do Not Disturb sign was on the door, but it did not stop a hotel employee from rudely coming into our room without knocking. She never said who she was or what she wanted. Obviously, we will not return to the Claridge.

Date of stay: July 2022
nicole Fitzgerald, Owner at The Claridge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2022

Dear DM,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience, we truly appreciate your feedback. I am sorry to hear that someone entered your room without knocking and would like to get more information about your stay so I can investigate this issue further. Please reach out when possible. I look forward to speaking with you.

Warm Regards,
Nicole Fitzgerald
Director of Housekeeping

Reviewed 14 July 2022

I go to Atlantic City several times a year. The problem is that the casinos sometimes charge outrageous prices for their rooms. As an alternative you can stay at the Claridge. It is located close to several of the largest casinos, and is reasonably priced (usually 40 to 60 percent less than a casino hotel.

The hotel has a restaurant and a rooftop bar. The staff is friendly and very professional. I was able to check in a few hours early without a problem.

So, if I have to go to AC for a concert or some other event and the price for a casino room is excessive, I will stay here.

Room tip: Try to get a room facing the ocean.

Dear Joe,

Thank you for choosing The Claridge Hotel for your recent visit to Atlantic City. I am so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful stay and truly hope to see you again sometime real soon.

Warm Regards, Nicole Fitzgerald Director of Housekeeping