Lowest prices for your stay
$68
$63
Expedia.com$68
Priceline$68
Lol.travel$84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Horrible, dirty....words fail me to fully describe the condition of this motel. The place has yellow tape blocking off the area where you are supposed to enter to check in; they charge you $10 to park at the motel, not disclosed in brochure! When you enter the room, it smells like raid, and bo. Everything is old tired, dingy and cracked and dirty. I was afraid to use the shower... The vanity looked like someone had peeled off the top two inches of the top of the door, the lampshade was cracked. All the fixtures were old and rusty. OMG, they advertised free breakfast in the morning. UGH!! The breakfast was set up in a room off the outdoor entrance to the second floor rooms and there were open trash containers right next to the food; a woman was cleaning and spraying cleaner right near food with her huge open cleaning cart next to food. Gross, gross, gross!

Room tip: stay anywhere else!!!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank esmerelda56
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I knew that this place was terrible, outdated, and run-down. I read the reviews. I just needed a place to sleep for 7 hours, and would sacrifice. However, they scan and save your driver's license into their system. They offer no written privacy policy or guidelines as to why, other than in case there is damage to the room. I have stayed at multiple hotels and casinos in AC, including the Trop, El Dorado (they tried, but I said no, and they said OK), Tryp, Bally's, etc., and they don't scan your driver's license. The money one would save by staying at this privacy-invading %^&* box, compared to a location that does not scan your license is worth it. There was no indication, on any reservation correspondence, that I would have to have my license scanned, only that I would have to show ID. Never again.

Room tip: Add $50 top your nightly room budget and go somewhere else
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank lsdfkmngk
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Please be CAUTIOUS when staying at Rodeway inn, pictures you see on their website is a complete lie definitely not what reality is. I don't even know how it can be in high demand the owner must be placing it on website to catch people's attention! First of all very shady when two males at front desk tells you to pay 10$for parking with cash only while they already have your license and credit card on file why not charge the card, is that how they're making tips on the side!? Second of all this is no way an ocean view hotel its behind another hotel and the only way you see beach if you're walking to the boardwalk. It may be cheap but really not worth even 30$ a night. Our room smelled horrible, good thing we stayed there for only one night. The walls had bumps in them, crown moldings were falling apart, the bathroom door was cracked, the sink took forever to drain water. No hairdryer, no closet, no hangers, no phone and needless to say the safe was broken. This place really needs to be inspected by the state it's definitely not safe for anyone to stay there while there's mold on the ceilings. You are better of sleeping in car and I'm not being sarcastic at all, it may be uncomfortable but a lot safer. Please learn on our mistakes and don't stay here. We didn't read reviews because we were in hurry to book something for a one night trip! So please be smarter than us and stay at another hotel. This one HORRIBLE night cost us 214$ +10$ cash for parking. Don't let the free breakfast and free wifi catch your attention, breakfast was so not worth going for.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank enaa7
Reviewed 18 August 2017

WORST PLACE I'VE EVER STAYED IN. Don't waste your money. Stay somewhere else. Even if it cost more which I'm sure it will. It will be worth it.. Place was so dirty & falling apart. They even changed our room which was a little better. But you can't hide the fact that the place isn't taken care of. The parking is a joke. There just isn't any & they have the nerve to charge you per day for it. None of the pictures that they show online even look like this place.

Room tip: DON'T choose this hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda R
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed Saturday night here because prices at the hotel casinos were in the $400 range. I really had low expectations for this motel prior to my arrival from the room pictures I've seen.
Upon walking in our room, we were immediately hit with the odor from the old carpet. The strong annoying scent from the air fresheners were used to mask this odor. The bathroom was worse. The toilet continually clogged and had low water pressure. The shower knobs were loose and we couldn't get the shower knob to work so no shower.
I paid way less for a much better hotel room in New York City and D.C. You figured for the money they are making that they would keep things in working conditions.

Trip type: Travelled with family