Lowest prices for your stay
$121
Hotels.com$119
travelup.com$132
Priceline$154
4,576 results
All reviews breadsticks rendezvous tower ocean tower food court dunkin donuts steel pier slot machines table games margaritaville landshark casino boardwalk fun gambling vanity comps players
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2022

Hotel was absolutely amazing. Staff was fabulous. Sharon at the Breadsticks restaurant was Lovely! If I’m back in AC again, I’d absolutely stay at this resort. The happy hour was excellent. 10/10. Thank you!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2022

This place could be so much better than it is. We had room 768 Ocean Tower in the old building. Looks like they made 2 rooms into 1 - which is great. But there was so much dead space- they really either could have extended the bathroom or just kept 2 small bathrooms. This room also had bed bugs - which I know are everywhere - but to actually see one on my hand - yuk. The restaurants are all good - very big positive - but they do not keep with the art deco theme. It's very hot in the casino. They need more seats, benches around the place so fat old broads like me can rest on the way to everything (maybe bring your own portable chair). Staff was very friendly - I cannot see why some other reviews rated this aspect of the place poorly as it was one of the positives. Also - I was not sure of the smoking policy - it seems you can just smoke everywhere there - I was not a fan of that. It was overpriced but was in very good location next to Steel Pier. One thing I was not at all happy about - but this is unique to my family: I have a special needs teenager who loves tortellini. Being the Italian Restaurant Cappricio serves Tortellini en Brodo (Tortellini in broth) we asked if they could make us some Tortellini with marinara sauce. The first time we asked- they said it would take a long time, so we ordered something else instead. The second time my husband agreed to wait for it, and they refused to accommodate. That was not helpful, we ended up getting our car from the Valet and going to Mike's Pasta House in Northfield - and it was awesome - 5 stars. I would not go to Resorts again. Maybe for the day, that's it.
The worst part of our vacation was the pool. How stupid was the design of this new pool that they used marble tile that is so slippery when wet. My son fell hard on his bottom, and he was just taking off his sandals. I heard that another person was taken out on a stretcher that fell. They should close that pool until they replace that decking with non slip.

Reviewed 15 August 2022

Paid over $600 a night for an outdated room and terrible staff. The bell hop was unfriendly and acted like asking for a luggage cart was a complete inconvenience. The Valet window had a rude, inept worker that forgot to give me my credit card back. When I asked for it back she tossed it on the counter at me. No thank you, have a nice day or anything. Just extremely dissapointed with the service in this overpriced outdated hotel. Would never stay here again.

Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

Checking in was nice and wet Willie's was great parking free excellent
Dirty rug in the room
Saw 2 roaches
Water pressure was low and not hot
They tried to give me dirty towel
Outlets were weak and not strong enough to charge a phone
Only two lamps not enough light
And with all this AC is mostly for adults but to make the pool have limited hours because they rather the adults pay for drinks instead of their guest to have a good time. Then the pool staff is young and rude. To not let guest bring the towels up to their room and they have the room number even if you agree to bring them back is not allowed is unreasonable.
Never again I wish I took pics

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bjluvu28
Reviewed 8 August 2022

Checked out. My girlfriend left a $300 bottle of wine in the refrigerator and a $600 electronic device on the night stand. We immediately went right back up to the room. Room service was in the room starting to clean and wouldn't let us in the room stating there was nothing in there. We went to the front desk who sent us to security. Security checked with room service and checked the room stating there was nothing there. 10/10 would never recommend such a low class establishment even to my worst enemy.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank P8179FRdonm