Stayed at Resorts Hotel the weekend of July 4th. Was able to get an affordable room for two days at the last minute during a holiday weekend. A buddy and I stayed in a room located in the Rendezvous Tower. The room with was huge (2 loveseats) and the bathroom enormous (almost as large as room). The only drawback was the king-sized bed. It was a murphy bed with a crappy bed. I couldn't understand why such a nice room would be furnished with a murphy bed. The bed was uncomfortable and very thin (could feel the coils). Otherwise, the hotel stay was enjoyable. We had a great meal at the Gallagher's Steakhouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel