I just got back from a one night stay at the Flagship Resort in Atlantic City. I'll let you know exactly what was there:
1. Beautiful view!! (We stayed on the 19th floor on the Marina side)
2. Very spacious room with a nice TV
3. Private balcony with chairs (It is VERY romantic at night).. However, it is unsafe for children.
3. Kitchen (even if you wont use it, its convenient to have another sink in the room)
4. Polite staff at check in/out
5. Shuttle service to Resorts. (If you stay out past 10pm, you may have to take a taxi back. Its around $10.00).
1. Slow elevators
2. Not a comfortable bed. Plus the pillows were not completely covered by the pillowcase, which I found to be beyond disgusting.
3. A check-in surprise of a $100 deposit which we better get back.
4. Dangerous area (Make sure you do not walk around at night)
5. Smoke from other rooms went into our non-smoking room
I hope this helps!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Flagship Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Resort Atlantic City
- Flagship Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Flagship
- Flagship Resort Hotel