3 people are viewing this hotel
$223
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Sheraton.com
$205
$224
Priceline$224
Travelocity$224
travelup.com$248
1,606 results
All reviews tun tavern club level miss america memorabilia outlet stores self parking non smoking boardwalk ac garage concert caesars
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2022 via mobile

A hotel is nothing without dedicated, committed, and caring staff. The Sheraton, Atlantic City checks all boxes. Attached to the convention center, it’s mostly geared towards business clientele. That said, my wife and I had concert tickets and opted to make a reservation. The staff treated us like royalty. We were greeted warmly by the registration desk and hospitality continued.
I spoke to the general manager via email who was just as engaging as all staff. He set a great example for all under his charge. We would not hesitate to book here again.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 31 October 2022 via mobile

This has been our go-to hotel for the last few years when we take a long weekend in Atlantic City. We choose this hotel because I like the location to the outlets and we are Bonvoy members. Our rooms have always been clean and comfortable. Unlike other hotels I've stayed in over the last year and a half this hotel has housekeeping everyday. There aren't excuses of being short-staffed like other hotels. You will get your room cleaned every day. I also like that they replenish the toiletries unlike at other places where you only get something on the first day, if you get anything at all.

Like other reviews are stating, the hotel is very outdated. Our room needed renovating but I don't think it was dirty. It was comfortable and met our needs. If you're looking for a bougie, trendy, high class hotel you should probably check out some of the boardwalk hotels.

My one pet peeve is when tip envelopes are left in the room. We're already paying so much money to stay at the hotel and while I appreciate all the hard work of the hotel staff, I think that leaving a tip envelope in the room is tacky and obnoxious. It is not the responsibility of the customer to pay the hotel staff. Here's a thought... Stop having those envelopes printed and use the money to pay your staff better. This culture for begging for tips from customers has gotten out of hand so this especially hits a nerve.

Other than that we don't have problems with this hotel and we will most likely stay there again next time we come back to Atlantic City.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 26 September 2022 via mobile

It was ok. Nice break from the boardwalk area with a nice view. Parking was a pain across the street and through the convention center for $20 (but it was well lit and staffed at night). Hotel staff was great. Lobby is nice. Pool was closed. The rooms were dated and kind of dingy, definitely in need of a refresh. The cleanliness of the room left a lot to be desired. On the surface looked ok but the. We saw hair in tub and the corner of the bathroom. The rug was clearly not vacuumed since I found a toenail (GROSS). The walls and rugs have stains. The chair had what looked like a food stain that I used a wipe to clean myself. There is no makeup mirror and the lighting in the bathroom in insufficient, and mirror too far away to apply makeup. Water pump made a weird noise. The curtain had stains all over it. Bed was comfortable and sheets clean although the pillowcase had a rip in it. Outside windows were very dirty to the point of looking hazy. Housekeeping began knocking on our door at 9:30. We were sleeping and didn’t hear it and they attempted to come in. They came back at 10:30 even though checkout is at noon- came to find our that someone mistakenly checked our room out early. Maybe I need to rethink my expectations of cleanliness and what we get for our money now, because it seems the entire industry has changed. Less amenities and cleaning for more money seems to be the new theme.

Room tip: Ask for a high floor. Check in at the desk and unload before parking in the garage.
Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank AndyandSueNJ
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

I recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have taken the time to provide.

Maintaining a clean atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is important and I apologize that we did not fulfill that expectation during your visit. This has been shared with our housekeeping leaders to ensure this is an isolated incident.

My hope is the next time you are in the area, you will give us another chance to provide the guest experience we strive to deliver.

Front Desk Management

Reviewed 18 September 2022

Benefits
- Near the outlet mall
- Reasonably priced
- Guest Services was very responsive. I called to request some items twice and the person was at the door within 10-15 minutes.
- Bed was comfy

Things To Keep in Mind
- If you come without a car and plan on spending most of your time at the boardwalk or boardwalk casino hotels know that this hotel is about a 15-20 minute walk from there (Caesars and Bally’s) and my friend was not much of a walker, so we wound up taking Ubers and taxis a few times especially in the evening.
- Hotel needs updating. There were several wear and tear signs in the room. The price makes up for it somewhat, but if this hotel doesn’t start renovating in the next couple of years they will definitely start to loose customers.

Date of stay: May 2022
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2022

Reviewed 18 September 2022 via mobile

September 14, 2022. Overnight stay.
Pros: The check-in experience was excellent - - the employee who handled my check-in was welcoming, friendly, and professional; on-site indoor parking directly below the property; common areas are clean and well-maintained; the room assigned to me was clean and well-maintained; the property is within walking distance to many outlet stores and restaurants.
Cons: The property is outdated and needs to be renovated. The room assigned to me was drab. The pillows need to be replaced.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Max G

Dear Max G,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us. Your experience was below our standard.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the leadership teams to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place and reviewed to prevent this from occurring in the future. Thank you for your positive comment about your check in experience.

I hope you choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Gwen