5 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 99
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 100
Sheraton.com
US$ 91
Hotels.comUS$ 100
FindHotelUS$ 100
travelup.comUS$ 206
1,579 results
All reviews tun tavern train station outlet stores self parking non smoking ac garage concert gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2021

I made a reservation weeks ago for a competition that my daughter was attending when I checked in they only had me down for 1 night (partly my fault as I didn't pay attention to the reservation since I thought it was correct) I needed another night and they couldn't accommodate me. Told me there were no more rooms. I head to my room to find another hotel and I find available rooms or the same hotel I am staying. Had to book because I wasn't going to drive back home for 4 hours when I needed to stay for my daughter. Ended up paying a higher rate. While in my room for the last day, I am relaxing in my room not fully dress and I get a knock on the door and then a worker opens my door. Check out is 12. We had a long night with competition and I am being bothered at 9:23 am. Why? I asked why are you coming to my room and if she knew the check-out time. She says I don't know. What? I call the desk to inform management. They say there is nothing I can do? And that it's part of their policy for workers to knock on doors early. What! I was tired, I would have been even more upset if I was asleep. I wasn't asking for anything I was asking for a manager to let them know what was happening and both times, upon check-in and when letting them know about my issues it felt like staff didn't care. For a hotel that is so big, customer service is not great. Had a bad experience from beginning to end. The only reason I stayed was that it was easier for my daughter. I travel all over the world and stay in hotels at least once a month. Never in my life have I felt such a sense of I don't care.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank Keyla M
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Dear Keyla M,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback, and apologize to you for the issues you encountered while staying with us. We strive to be the best and will do whatever it takes to get there. We use all of our guest’s feedback to coach and counsel where necessary to improve upon our presentation. I assure you I will be following up with the Directors of Hotel Operations to express your concerns that you stated in your comments. We are very agile in resolving issues as they are reported to us, and we very much thank you again for your comments.

Once again I sincerely apologize to you for this not being a great stay that met your expectations. We always want our guests to have a wonderful experience and we will do whatever we need to, so our guests are fully satisfied each and every time they visit with us.

Kahlil Johnson
Front Desk Supervisor
O 609-441-2921 M 609-344-3535
Sheraton Atlantic City
2 Convention Boulevard 2 Convention Boulevard
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Marriott.com/AIYSI

Reviewed 15 March 2021

I wanted to enjoy this overnight with my husband so badly. With the craziness of the last year, we needed a little break. Unfortunately, I did not get this experience at the Sheraton.

The hotel is very outdated. The room had a musty smell and the air felt “heavy” and unclean. The bathroom had wallpaper reminiscent of the 70s and was peeling in sections. The walls are paper thin - I could hear every single time guests in nearby rooms flushed their toilet.

The worst part? The guests in the next room had music playing at full volume from 10pm to 4am. 6 HOURS OF PUMPING MUSIC. Called to the hotel desk and did not get an answer. The “quiet policy” after 10pm that’s posted around the hotel was very insulting given the terrible experience we had overnight.

On a positive side, the bed was very comfortable. But that’s where the positives end.

What a shame. I would NEVER go back. This hotel need a serious remodeling.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Hello,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. I will be sure to share this with the appropriate team members to evaluate these issues.

Thank you again and Please reach out to me directly at Heather.MacGrogan@Sheraton.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back.

Reviewed 10 March 2021

The front desk woman was rude and indifferent. I was not in the mood for an inhospitable person after walking through a train station to get there. The room was ok. Beds are so uncomfortable. What happened? I don’t remember them being so awful. My friend needed some special requests that were met in the past, but not this time. It made for a miserable stay for her which made me feel bad. Next time I’ll spend the casino fees and stay at the Tropicana where I never have an issue.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Dear Megan,

I want to thank you for response, and we very much appreciate the feedback you have provided.

We use all our guests’ feedback to assist us in making sure our guests experience a warm and comforting stay. We strive to be the best, and will do whatever it takes to move forward and get there.

I am sorry for the issues you encountered, and any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Please feel free to contact me at any time with any further questions or concerns you may have. Also, when you do return reach out to me personally, and I will do my best to create a better experience for you.

Keashia

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I called down to get 2 feather free pillows.
They brought me 2 pillows up, they were feathers.
Then I called down realizing the comforter was down. They told me they didn't have any other blankets available. I said that feather allergies are common. They didn't seem to care. So I went to bed with my clothes on. Because I didn't want to make the room to warm for my roommate.
I talked to the front desk next morning, they couldn't explain why. She told they usually do. I was told they don't have them. I won't stay there anymore. I was surprised for a Sheraton.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear Lisa0267,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority, and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the issues you encountered from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Short Synopsis: Room was filthy. They switched me rooms, not much better. Front Desk supervisor is horrible and rude and doesn’t give a crap about you or the patrons staying here. The don’t allow food delivery so my delivery food was cold and ruined and they don’t tell you that food delivery is not allowed. If you are disabled they still expect you to come and get your food.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kaleep2014
Sheraton Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

I want to thank you for responding to our email, and we very much appreciate the feedback you have provided.

We very much appreciate you staying with us, and look forward to seeing you again at some time in the future. As far as the delivery drivers they are not allowed up to the rooms to protect the safety of our guest.

Keashia