1,468 results
All reviewstun tavernmiss americaclub leveltrain stationoutlet storesself parkingsaturday nightcrownsboardwalkacpageantjitneyexpresswayconveniencebellmanconcertgarage
Reviewed 14 September 2017

If you are going to the Convention, this is the place to stay due to convenience including location and parking. The rooms are a bit dated but stil fine for a day or two. If you going with your spouse for R & R, there are better but more expensive options.

Room Tip: I has room 535 which faced the strip of hotels which is nice to see at night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
SheratonAtlanticCity, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to AC.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I had to stay at this hotel as part of a conference. I stayed here for last year's conference and it was decent. But like Atlantic City it is falling into disrepair.

First, there was no water for showers two straight mornings. The carpet only room was soiled with a red substance and the pillow cases were stained. Housekeeping replaced the pillows.

The food was truly sub par at the conference. From stale bagels and danishes to awful sandwiches, the food is barely fit for prison consumption.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
SheratonAtlanticCity, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

We are so sorry to hear about your experience during your stay. We have shared your concerns with our team and encourage to contact our Executive Office to share more.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Got to this conveniently placed hotel exhausted after driving 5 hours and working then until 9 PM, check-in was fast but when I open the door of my room it stink of cigarettes, I called reception hoping (beyond reality) that someone will come and bring me a key to a new room but I had to go downstair and get myself another one, to tired to do that I decide to endure the smell. Got to jump in the shower next morning at 7am to go to work an OMG, oh surprise, NO water in the shower, NADA, rien, nitchs. I called reception and was informed they were having a problem and did not know when it was going to be solved. Checked out half an hour later, informed them of all the issues and was offered to keep my room key until 12 to come back, I was going to be working and ask if I can come at 5 to take a shower, negative response. I asked if they were offering some kind of compensation, negative response. I got home at 11pm that night and took a long, hot shower. I'm not happy with Sheraton, I know life happens and things break, but good businesses try do compensate clients when that happens.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

We are so sorry to hear about your experience during your stay. We have shared your concerns with our team and encourage you to contact our Executive Office to share more.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The Sheraton Hotel was very nice and beautiful. This is a full service hotel, so be prepared to tip nicely. We checked in late, we called to let them know though, and they still gave our room away. I was not happy about this because they told us on the phone that we would be fine as long as we got there by midnight. However, they did accommodate us with a king size handicap accessible room. The room was very big and spacious. It was clean and smelled nice. I would definitely recommend a stay here and I would stay here again no problem.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel in Atlantic City. Very clean but most important has an attentive staff. The hotel itself is not located on the boardwalk so be prepared to walk 15-20minutes depending on your speed. You do however walk via shopping area / mall.
The management takes your issues seriously and helps if possible. I forgot my gold chain in the locker and was able to retrieve it a week later with Lost and Found department of this hotel. Very helpful staff, would definitely come back. Miss America theme is very cute in the lobby and hallways.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family