“The best company to dive with in Taganga ”

Nautilus Dive Center
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Make sure you ask for Darwin, he was so good, super helpful, spoke perfect English and made the whole experience amazing. He also ensured we received our dive photo's and was more than happy to answer any questions we had about any other activities around the area. The actual diving here was amazing, they took us to some amazing spots and we saw so much.

We also booked our lost city trek through Darwin. He sorted us out with a really good company and we had an amazing time. Couldn't have asked for a better company to dive with.

1  Thank Sam D
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my brother first just wanted to do 2 single dives each and were recommended this company. I had an Open Water Certificate already, but he never tried diving before. After the first dive we both decided to do a course each. So I did the advanced open water certificate and he did the open water certificate. It was a great experience at a really good price. We used well maintained equipment and did 5 (advanced)/6 (open water) dives each, at different locations, all a short boat ride from Taganga. The diving instructurs were experienced and super nice.
The diving sites were diverse and had a lot of fish and other sea life. Also the night dive was amazing!
Super good experience, I would definitely choose it again! Muchas gracias! I hope we will meet again!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Darwin and the boys took real good care of me for the fun dive. Really made sure you understood the equipment and the skills learnt before going deeper. Would be happy to use the company again if to return.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I just completed my PADI Open Water and then my Advanced Diving course with Desi and it was absolutely amazing, I really recommend this school and Desi in particular.

The videos explain everything, then Desi did on dry land, then Desi gave a demonstration underwater and then I completed it myself. Desi clearly answered all my questions but was also very funny and made me feel extremely relaxed and confident throughout both courses.

We saw amazing bright coloured fish, huge green moray ellis, octopus, squid, lobster, glowing plankton and much more!!!

I completed the advanced course as the open water was so fun and I wanted to be able to night dive and go deeper to 30m.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - ask for Desi he is a Dude

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I came to Taganga to get a license, Open Water. With Nautilus, it was such a nice experience, so after all, I got an Advanced OW license, too. People in Nautilus are so friendly and nice. It was good for me to feel like dive with friends. Plus, there are many instructors who speak various languages, including fluent English, of course (sadly, no Korean :P). Even Captain speaks English perfectly. I had dived with Desiderio, a very energetic instructor. Thanks for the great memories, Desi!

Igualacho to the Nautilus families :)