Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Aquarius Diving Club tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews advanced certification open water certification fun dives tayrona park amazing experience maurizio instructor taganga
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I did my Advanced course Padi with Aquarius and Matteo, I had a great time.
These guys are definitely the best dive center in Taganga.
Really recommend +++

Fabrizio A, Gerente at Aquarius Diving Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We signed up our 2 girls for a Padi Advanced course, 5 dives, great experience with Aquarius Diving.
Here we meet great instructors, Fabrizio thanks for your experienceand enthusiasm.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

My first time diving ever was perfect with Aquarius/Ocean lovers! Lovely staff, small group, suprisingly good snacks. Overall an amazing experience! Even saw some really special fishes! Fell in love with Taganga.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 22 February 2018

All the staff is really nice, they listen to you if you have any problem. The place where you dive is BEAUTIFUL, the day is well organized, you have also a small lunch included.

I had the opportunity to dive alone with my instructor to get the Open Water certification. Amazing experience.

It was a very nice experience that I will recommend to everyone who likes to dive and want to certificate PADI diver.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I dived this afteroon with Matteo and had an amazing time!

I am a beginner diver with no Spanish and this was perfect - Matteo knows so much about diving. His passion, enthusiasm and friendliness made the two dives we did amazing!
I wanna go back the fast as possible

Thank you for your fantastic review of your stay at the diving center. We´re happy to know you enjoyed diving with us.