All reviews beach view street food front desk elevator balcony shower
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Great hotel right in front of the beach and near restaurants and shops. The staff was very friendly and the rooms very comfortable. The restaurant was nice and decent breakfast. I would definitely stay again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I stayed here for work and I thought the place was really nice. The guy that made my check-in helped me upgrade my room to one with a beach view, not charging anything additional because it wasn't a high season. The room was very nice, though the bathroom was extremely tiny. It had a mini-bar with beer which was perfect since an alcohol prohibition was in place due to elections. Rodadero beach is only crossing the street, so you can enjoy the beach view and the sunset from the balcony of the room. The surroundings have music all the time, great restaurants, all kinds of street food and there's joy all the time. I felt a little disappointed with the hotel not having a pool. Once I checked-out I needed to go to work so the hotel kept my suitcase as long as I needed it, great customer service.

Room tip: If you enjoy music and a great sunset ask for a room with view to the beach
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel be La Sie... H, Equipo at Hotel be La Sierra, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Good Morning Mrs. Rosalby,
We thank you for the good comments and for the good grades given to the service received. The service is our raison d'être and we work tirelessly to satisfy our guests, so we value and appreciate your comments, which help us improve and provide exceptional service. We want to make you participate in an important news, soon we will have a pool, which we consider as fundamental for the hotel. We remind you that this is your hotel in Rodadero and it will always be a pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Nice and very close to the beach, bathrooms meet to be bigger and the elevator must be fixed. Breakfast is good and included with the booking. In general good hotel. Good service and daily cleaning.
Thanks

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a good hotel, the place is clean and well located, to go to the beach you only have to cross the street. I give only 4 stars because of 2 reasons, the bathrooms are normally very very small, we had 6 different rooms because we stayed an extra night and we booked at the last moment, of all the rooms we had only one had a normal bathroom, all others were super small; the other point is the breakfast, it is delicious, but too less options.
About the attention, it is also good, they are friendly and will almost all what you require, sometimes they are slow but is not the big deal.
In general it is a good hotel I would come back again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Desde el primer día, la atención fue excelente por parte del personal del hotel y su ubicación es muy buena
En temporada baja es recomendable ir
El ambiente del hotel es sencillo pero elegante
My reason why i like hotel Be la Sierra is,
For their services and good attencion.
Also, there were foreigners , one of they said the hotel is cheaper for location.
Really, I like hotel be la Sierra and didn't have any problem.

Date of stay: December 2016