This hotel is absolutely the worst that I have stayed in, in all of Central and Latin America and is not cheap. So here the bad things listed:
1) Shower freezing cold and water pressure very low
2) Pool very dirty, which I figured out after taking a plunge
3) Airco's have never been cleaned, they are moldy which you will notice and might get sniffy
4) Staff unfriendly
5) Had to Pay extra in cash for "unforeseen expenses"
6) Took 6-times asking to ask for a bill...
7) There is no WIFI
If I were running the place, I would shut it down for a couple of months. Fire the guy behind the reception who is clearly running his own show and start over!More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included