“Good seafood cocktail, good service ”
Review of Seaweed

Seaweed
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast food
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This friendly eatery has excellent seafood cocktails and a limited amount of other dishes. We also tried the veggie wrap which was well priced and delicious. Unfortunately they quit with their famous breakfast which we had loved to try.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Their Ceviche is a must!
I spent my vacation in Peru and Colombia, and tried ceviche in many places. The mixed seafood ceviche at Seaweed was by far the best thing I've ever eaten, so I had to go there twice :).
Also the service extremely friendly, the staff speaks English and modifies the menu based on your preferences. I also tried two of their salads, which were both very good.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had just got off a long day of doing excursions and we really hungry and checked this place out! I had a combination meat pizza and it was really good! The prices are reasonable here, it is clean, good service and has both outdoor or A/C seating available!
The location is very convenient to where most people are staying and where most of the social action is here!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

If you enjoy ceviche, swing by and try the seaweed mix. It's good and for only a little over 7USD, worth it. Right behind it on the other block is an older gentleman that prepares only ceviche and it's great and for the same price a large cup and small for like 4.5USD. I went everyday, he makes it fresh right in front of you and is super clean.

1  Thank Ysaac G
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We have eat a Pizza in the lunch break time. This place was near hotel and was open. For me the attention was excellent and the food perfect for the taste and the size. Lovely place