“Excellent beers and pizza!”
Review of Brew House

Brew House
Ranked #122 of 1,335 Restaurants in Medellin
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 9
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Good craft beers on tap (even IPA!) and a great bottled selection from around the world. Top that with a delicious super thin crust pizza served by lovely friendly staff.........what more do you want?! One of our favourite places for a drink in Medellin.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I went to this place so much that the staff and I were on a first name basis. Love this place and the people. Lots of beer selection, both local beers and international beers. My friends and I came to watch sports – football, basketball, hockey, UFC – on a number of occasions and they had a big projection screen as well as a couple TVs.
I cannot stress how much I loved this place.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

As close to a craft brew pub as you will find in Medillin - they have a lot of local taps, and a good selection of other beers. Atmosphere is very casual, service was very good, and the beer pretty tasty.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

They have an amazing selection of beers! And the bar looks really cool inside! Brew house becomes definitely one of my favorite bars in Medellin!

1  Thank veri442
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I'm actually sitting in here as I write this, watching the Giants play the Packers in the NFC wild card game. I live in Medellin and until this place opened up, I used to just go to Patrick's to watch games when I don't want to watch them at home or when I don't get them. Brew house has a way better selection of beer and the projection screen is much better than Patrick's. They have the best selection of craft beers in Medellin and even have a few beers they brew in house (the IPA is very good.) I still like Patrick's, especially for when there is more than one game on at once, but I like Brew house better. They also have UFC fights and never charge a cover, which I think every other bar playing the fights does. The only negative I'd say is that their food isn't the best, but it's not a place I come to have dinner it's a bar I come to watch sports and have some drinks.

1  Thank aalv89