“Tradicional breakfast ”

Restaurante Desayunadero De La 10
Ranked #416 of 1,537 Restaurants in Medellin
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We had a traditional breakfast with arepa with cheese, their traditional corn thick tortilla so good. (Arepa is a very important food for a person from Medellin)
Huevo en caserola (sunny side up egg), one alone and the other one with “hogao” sauté tomatoes and onion. Really good. They tested fresh, made with love.
The severs were smiling, patient and gentle.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Awesome restaurant located on Calle 10 in the heart of Poblado. The restaurant serves typical Colombian breakfast in a typical style Colombian style house. I would recommend the “Gringo”. Eggs, arepa & cheese and a coffee or hot chocolate. If your looking for a place for breakfast in Medellin check this place out.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Horrible service , no smiles
No hello, no thank you. Only seen waitress when we waved for coffee and the final bill. This seems to be the way most service is given at restaurants. My wife and l both agree they only looked at the floor
I had pancake and bacon and the pancakes were the best in Medellin by far. Change the syrup
And you'll have a winner. My wife had the daily almuersito and it was
Great.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Had the most delicious breakfast here for a really good price. It's typical colombian food plus lots of locals seem to like it so it's a really good option for breakfast even late breakfast as I had it at 12 PM after a heavy partying night.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My husband and I came here twice for breakfast while staying in Poblado. The staff were decently friendly and easy going. What I loved was the arepa and queso, easily one of the favorites in my entire Colombian trip. A simple breakfast of an omelet or scrambled eggs with veggies inside plus the arepa and cheese with the cafe con leche were a perfect start to our day. Easy walk form the parque lleras area on the main calle 10 in a safe area. There aren't many places for a sit down breakfast in the area that are reasonably priced but this place is. I think we spent $12 US for two full breakfasts.