All reviews learn spanish an excellent teacher spanish school every morning private room paola permaculture grammar homework vocabulary guatape volunteers mi practicing learners amor mucho
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

When I saw all these 5 star ratings about this place I got a bit suspicous. It almost seemed too good to be true. But it's the truth, this is really an amazing place. Amazing for learning Spanish, meeting great people, eating the best food and simply enjoying nature. Come and see for yourself if you don't believe it :)
Muchas gracias Paola!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I was volunteering here for one week! Too short, the place is amazing and Paola is incredible! I felt part of the family and I really miss Paola, her auntie and mother! Such amazing beings! Food is so tasty and she takes good care of the students! Paola you are an inspiration for everybody, Love you so much, blessings and I hope to see you soon

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Paola’s farm was the perfect place for us to take a break after a month of traveling. We were looking online and came across this place and wow, it was exactly what We were looking for.

A small, organic farm that offers Spanish lessons, permaculture, yoga and meditation. All things I enjoy combined into one! We did the 2 week course and it was perfect. Class and homework everyday, but we still got to enjoy the surrounding area.

Paola and her mom are such lovely women to be around. They bring everyone together and everyone is treated like family. Paola’s positive energy and passion for what she does and teaches is noticeable each and everyday.

Family... organic vegetarian food... animals... yoga... meditation... permaculture... Spanish classes... LOVE :)

We hope that one day we can come back and visit Paola and the farm <3

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I did the 2-week beginner Spanish course at the Eco Hostel in September/October, and it was really wonderful. Paola is a great teacher, and the hostel is in such a beautiful place. I loved the communal atmosphere of the hostel. Cooking together was very fun and the food was great. This in an inspirational little place. Definitely my favourite part of my time in South America!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

The Ecohostel Medellín was the perfect place to start my trip with! The location is beautiful! As soon as you arrive you immediately relax, and it has a very calming air about it! It is only about 30mins walk away from town so you feel far enough away that you are in the middle of nature but close enough if you want to visit and be amongst the bustle of beautiful Guatape.

The Spanish course itself is absolutely fantastic! Paola the host and teacher is amazing! She has constructed the course in a way that imparts the knowledge you need to start speaking and understanding very quickly.

The whole experience here is fantastic! Paola has the unique ability to make everyone feel at home, and bond cohesively together. Even with people changing it always felt like being part of a family here! And the food is unbelievable! So good and the majority comes from the Ecohostel s own vegetable gardens, so it’s all organic!

I came to the Ecohostel barely able to speak any Spanish at all, tired and very unhealthy! I left after four weeks with a solid foundation, able to hold a conversation and to understand what is being said if spoken slowly! Fantastic progress! A much healthier body, loads of energy, a thirst to keep learning and practising, a new confidence to continue my travels with, loads of new friends and a new Colombian family! The perfect starting place for any trip, of if a rejuvenation is needed! Make this a must!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo