“Very Fresh Sushi - Great Staff & Value”
Review of Sushi Market

Sushi Market
Ranked #87 of 1,278 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I refuse to visit Medellin and not go to Sushi Market. We always enjoy it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Sushi is always fresh and served in a quick time frame. Prices are very affordable considering it's Sushi in Medellin.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I have ate here on numerous occasions and have had a good meal on each visit. There is nothing fancy here just good sushi and great fried rice. The prices are extremely reasonable and the service fast and friendly. If you can't figure out where to go this is a wonderful option.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

This is about the best sushi I've had in Medellin

Casual restaurant. It's in a strip mall (look for Office Depot and Exito, it's on the top floor, facing down to the city (I didn't see it at first, as the sign said sports bar)

Service is excellent, food is excellent. We had a combo boat for about $35, enough for 3

Shoot me a question if you have any questions. Click me a thumbs up if this was helpful

Les & Leidy

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I have few good things to say about Sushi Market's rolls. They can be separated as tempura rolls, cream cheese rolls, or tempura and cream cheese rolls; think California roll meets Monty Python's spam skit.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We had an enjoyable lunch time, the service was great. The girl that serve our table was very friendly, respectful and helpful. Even though we didn't say anything the waiter realized we were having a special celebration and offered my friend for her birthday a yummy dessert at not charge.