“Excellent place”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Colombian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurante especializado en Carnes, Parrilla Nacional e Internacional, Excelente servicio, Amplios parqueaderos, Ferias y Exposiciones de Caballos, La mejor vista panoramica de la ciudad, Juegos infantiles para ir con los ninos, entre otras caracteristicas, hacen que Marmoleo sea el lugar perfecto para pasar un rato agradable con los amigos y la familia.Abierto de Lunes a Domingo
Reviewed 19 February 2017

This is a very cozy restaurant. The view is spectacular, one of the best in the city. The menu has many good choices. BTW try the ceviche of chicarron so good. The food is very good with creative combinations. The place has different rooms with different ambiances. There is a big kind of bar with live music. The band was excellent. The service is perfect.This is a recommended place to have a wonderful night. We loved it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Went there with family. The small appetizers were wonderful and the steaks were excellent. I sampled several, as we share. I ordered the pork chop and was disappointed that it was thin and over cooked. The desserts were possibly the worst that I have ever ordered in a restaurant. The lemon tart had absolutely no lemon flavor. I asked the manager to sample it, but he possibly didn't understand me. The service was good.

In summary, it is 4 stars for the steaks... skip the desserts

Reviewed 15 January 2017

This place was recommended by a friend of ours that lived in Colombia for a time. As Americans we eat earlier than our South American counterparts, the restaurant was empty when we arrived and was full when we left so you might get a reservation. We enjoyed Entradas (appetizers) and our main course was a beef Tenderloin, my wife and I shared it and I think we had 10-12 oz each of steak. We had a great time with wonderful service and food.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I went with my girl and it was awesome we had as an appetizer Ceviche chicharron best Appetizer ever and Timbal de res great taste. My girl had pescado berraco the sauce is great on a fresh fish with rice really good. I had the rey faruk a mix of steak and sea food one of the best plates of food i had in a while. while you eat you enjoy the view of the city with a great sangria we had we got tipsy. Check it out i recommended

Thank B. M
Reviewed 8 December 2016

But the food was just... ordinary. not special, It was a busy day when we there and they did a great job to accommodate us with a table, because they were packed. A beautiful wedding reception was going on in the main room.
The service was extraordinarily slow. But they were very nice.
I had the pepper steak, it was fine, but ive had better so many other places. My boyfriend had a seafood dish, he didn't love it and he basically loves everything.
its a quaint, colorful traditional looking restaurant up on the hill, nice view. Probably worth going once, but maybe not a second time.