“A very good burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I stopped in the branch in Manila- Poblado neighborhood.
It was early and not very crowded, but the staff was attentive and friendly.
There is a nice selection of imported and domestic beers at reasonable prices.
The burger menu is extensive with simple cheeseburgers to specialty burgers with pineapple, Avacodo etc. I like my burgers simple without a lot of toppings so ordered the regular house burger. They have 2 sizes, I think 150 grams and 250 grams of beef. Of
Course I opted for the larger one.

The burger was very good, cooked to perfection and the bun was fresh. It's a nice place and will definitely return.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We went to the Envidago location (not listed on Trip Advisor) for a late afternoon meal. We were the only ones there (because it was between lunch and dinner) but the staff were helpful and we got our order in without problems despite limited knowledge of Spanish.

I had the Mr. Hendrix burger rare (only two choices, rare and well) and it was cooked as ordered. The bacon could be crisper but otherwise a solid choice. My son got the Kentucky burger and my wife got a trio of mini burgers, all were good. The two kinds of fries were also delicious and there are lots of sauces to choose from. My wfe subbed in a salad and that was a good choice as well. Cost was about $8 per burger and side. I think we spent $30 total including drinks. Didn't try the beers so I can't comment on that.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

It's a nice restaurant, with many many burgers, beers (local and foreigner), wine, tapas and so on. The environment is great, with pictures and paintings about artists for example The Beatles. Just one thing was bad, they don't have a customer bathroom, that make me put four points in the rating.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

My girlfriend, her daughter and I visited their Envigado location (Carrera 44A #30 Sur-23) on a Sunday afternoon in January, 2017.

The walls contained American memorabilia and they played some American music. The first songs I heard were oldies from my day - Hit the Road Jack followed by Chubby Checker’s The Twist.

Their menu consists of a variety of burgers plus ribs, a couple of salad entrees and desserts. One nice thing is that the burgers come in two different sizes. First we ordered the mozzarella sticks to share. I ordered their small burger of the house with fries, my girlfriend ordered their ribs with fries and her daughter ordered their small Mr. H burger with fries. We each also had a Coke with a glass of ice.

The mozzarella sticks came first which was nice and they contained a large amount of cheese accompanied by a sauce. We had plenty of time to finish them before our entrees came.

I had ordered my burger “medium but no blood” and the waiter translated that as expected to 3/4 and, surprisingly, it came that way. The burger seemed a little dry until I put some mustard on the bun. Also, the bacon could have been crispier but I should have asked for that.

I tried one of my girlfriend’s ribs and for me they were only ok but she liked them a lot.

The ladies said they thoroughly enjoyed their food.

The waiter was very attentive returning to our table several times.

The total bill was 94,619 (about $33) including tip and tax.

At the time of this review there were 2,900 Colombian Pesos to the US Dollar.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Went with the family and the burgers are filling.

Everyone enjoyed their meal. Good burgers, good ribs and a very wide selection of beer.