The hotel is unique and interesting by design with themed floors and from a cost performance point of view, it is very good value however there are a few faults.
1. The lack of soundproofing is the top of the list - I could head people clearly talking in other rooms both from the room and the hall and hear the water running in the pipes and unfortunately someone singing in the shower.
2. The restaurant was hopeless for dinner, it wasn't a proper restaurant, just the breakfast area with service from the people completing room service.
3. They didn't have tourist information, not even a map of Medellin.
4. The bathroom is only cornered off my frosted glass, so you can clearly hear the noise from the bathroom and see the light when it is on.
5. The quality of the large blinds were poor, the one in our room was broken and had to be fixed on arrival. Upon use, it was clear why it was broken.
Flaws, aside, the hotel was suitable for the price, the concept is great however the execution is a little off. They do however have a small gym, plunge pool and a business centre which is always a plus.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Diez Hotel Categoria Colombia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.