All reviews bathroom amenities small hotel within walking distance parque lleras great location front desk mattress fridge guatape pool wifi metro
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Enjoyed our stay here. The friendly and helpful staff did everything they could to accommodate us including letting us leave our bags overnight while we travelled to Guatape. Rooms are very clean as is the pool area which is a lovely addition. Would recommend.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Friendly and attentive staff. They maintain a small hotel, only a short walk to the Parque Lleras. Downhill from the hotel, uphill on the way back. Quiet area and decent breakfast included. Pay a little for the larger rooms. We stayed in #11 and #5. My wife and I speak Spanish so language was not a problem.

Room Tip: Room 11, 4 or 5 are larger rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Good location. From it, there is a 10 minute walk downhill to the main commercial area of El Poblado.
It has an outdated facility which they maintain neatly clean so it's comfortable.
Breakfasts are outstanding so as the personnel in the hotel.
Each room offers a bar with regular and cold servings on a fridge, as well as a basket of personal cleaning set. All of the previously mentioned are of extra charge, except the small soap bar.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I wish I could give this hotel 5 stars. It's a very nice, simple place with a delightful garden and pool which is so welcome after the noise and dust of Medellin. It's just far enough away from the restaurants and bars in El Poblado to be able to walk (uphill coming back!). The staff are fantastic, particularly Albeiro - such a nice guy! Highly recommend paying a little bit extra for the better rooms. Ours was room 11, away from other rooms but by the pool and huge! The reason for 4 not 5 stars is because the mattress and pillows are covered in plastic. It's really horrid to sleep on. I managed to take the cover off one of the pillows but obviously not the mattress. I've never had this in a hotel before.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JMR243
Reviewed 13 August 2016

One of the nicer hotels I've been at. It rained so I couldn't use the pool but it was still a great place to stay. The breakfast is pretty good, it can get a tad loud at night if you are near the front desk, but not so loud that you can't sleep. It's a very good place to stay. Big comfy beds, big shower.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo