“Great little café with good food”
Review of Buenavida Cafe

Buenavida Cafe
Ranked #98 of 1,279 Restaurants in Medellin
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places in town. It's a chill café with a very nice staff and really good breakfast.

1  Thank Jeff M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

For my first visit to Buenavida, I was thoroughly impressed. There were 5 of us and we each ordered something different and taste-tested them all. My Dirty Chai Tea was excellent - just enough spice and a hint of sweetness. My friend's chocolate volcano dessert was rich and satisfying and everyone else's coffee drinks were perfect. This is a small place, owned and run by a very nice couple. I like to support local businesses and this is a place I will return to many times.

1  Thank Wendy H
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Great place for coffee and dessert. It's a nice location, they have good coffee (different preparations like V60, Siphon, Aeropress...) and the volcano de chocolate was amazing. The service is nice and attentive and the place is nice and cozy.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We are marginal fans of coffee drinks and hanging out at coffee bars but this place is outstanding. We will return again for sure. Presentation was amazing and the drinks and food tasted better than they looked. The staff was really kind and very helpful. They worked with us in spanish and english. Loved the Dirty Chai and the Irish Coffee. Do not miss the Volcan Chocolate, WOW.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered different plates and we love everything! The service is just great and the place beautiful and cozy.
I recommend Buenavida 100%