I stayed here with my wife and 2 teenage girls and felt very comfortable. The rooms were very good and the hotel is very pretty. All the bars are good but the restaurants are a bit sloppy as they always seem to be travelling to a kitchen a good deal away from where you are eating. I had one quite terrible meal where the cerviche was just shrimp in something that was largely similar to ketchup. The restaurant manager did deal very well with our complaint on the bright side. The location is perfect and the staff were all very good indeed . the rooftop pool/bar is a wonderful place to hang out with a super view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa is located whithin Cartagena's walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage site. With a privileged location that is blocks away from the Cartagena Convention Center and just minutes away from the contemporary city, the history, flavor and mystique of Cartagena are all found here, at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ so you can book your Charleston Cartagena Hotel Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena