“Great little place in Cartegena”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the master room
Coco loco-Coco liso
Rosario Islands
Las Murallas
night view from the apt
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
caronabor...
100 Mile House, Canada
“If your demands in terms of quality and well-being tend to zero - go there.”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

We have booked for 5 nights and have payed in advance. After the first night we tried to contact the owner in order to get an other apartment in an other building. Unfortunately the lady did not reply. So we have left the apartment and moved in to an nearby hotel.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Oct 2013
Dear Mr. Hans,
I have been with Flipkey for approximately 7 Years. This is the first time a client has not be able to contact me or my housekeeper. I give 2 numbers to my clients in case they need anything. I am very surprised by your review, because as you know I gave you my email, you have my housekeeper's cell number as well, and we never heard anything from you. I like to take good care of my clients as a hotelier and because of my love for the hospitality industry.
I am very sorry for your bad experience. I would like to discuss the situation with you. Please contact me at sonjaflo@yahoo.com.
TX
Reviewed 27 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
27 Jul 2013
Dear Janet,

It was a pleasure to have you in my apartment in your recent visit to Cartagena!
Thank you so much for taking the time and write a review of your experience.
Please do no hesitate to contact me next time you plan to come back, and I will be more than happy to assist you !

New York City
Reviewed 1 June 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
1 Jun 2013
Dear Nikky,
It was a pleasure to have you in the apartment !
Thank you for taking the time an write this review, I really appreciated.
Please let me know when you plan to come back again to beautiful Cartagena !

Medford New York
Reviewed 7 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

7 Feb 2013
Dear David,
It was a pleasure to have you in my apartment in Cartagena !
I am glad you had a great time!
Thank you for taking the time an write a review.
Do no hesitate to contact me again for your futurte visit to Cartagena.
DeniseCha...
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Comfortable apt but no internet”
Reviewed 3 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

The apartment was reasonably comfortable and in a very good location - near beach restaurants and shopping. However the router was broken and there was no internet in spite of assurances that there was. As I was in Cartegena working, this created a problematic situation for me that I was unable to resolve amicably with the owner.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: locationreasonably comfortable an
Liked least: no internet
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
2 Jan 2013
Hello and I am sorry for the inconvinience with the wifi service, it was a problem with the provider, <i change the company and now is wotking
in case you would like to come back to Cartagena, I will extend 1 night of cortesy for you,
Best regards,
Sonia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing