US$ 340
US$ 164
US$ 384
US$ 305
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 362/night.

US$ 165
US$ 130
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 146/night.

Hotel Almirante Cartagena Colombia(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 101
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Cartagena Morros(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
US$ 110
Corales de Indias(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 101
Hotel San Martin Cartagena(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 64
  • Breakfast included
Hampton by Hilton Cartagena(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 81
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsno hot waterair conditioningwalled cityjuice and coffeeold citywould definitely stay here againwalking distanceclean roomsexcellent locationwifigetsemanicerealtaxibalconies
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Our amazing experience at the San Felipe hotel started immediately. Our flight arrived really early in the morning but we went straight to the hotel to check in. Amazingly they had a room available for us and gave it to us right away. We were so grateful. The rooms were large, linens were clean and the new flat screen tv's had channels in both Spanish and English. There was lots to chose from at the breakfast. Fruit, eggs, arepas, pancakes, breads and buns, cereal and fresh fruit juice and coffee. The wifi didn't work at first, but later on it worked really well for the remainder of our stay. It is close to the touristy areas and so there is a lot of hustle and bustle outside. It was a little loud at times but we still managed to get a great night sleep every night (although that might be due to the excellent working air conditioning). I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay within walking distance to the walled city.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cfbook
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Staff were super friendly! We stayed here for 5 days and I thought it was great for our budget. Perfect location, just outside of the city walls, so you can enjoy both the center and Getsemaní. Clean rooms, air conditioning, breakfast to start your day off right.
I will stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the side fourth floor, we could see the cathedral roofs!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is clean, the air-con works, the towels are soft, and it's centrally located yet quiet. But something about it really gave me the creeps-I think it was the lighting and the complete lack of ambience. My boyfriend and I referred to it as the "psychiatric hospital." I couldn't wait to leave. Also, there was a strange smell in the room. That said if you're not sensitive to ambience it is a comfortable, convenient place to stay.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This is one of those great for the money scenarios. The staff goes way out of their way to help you. Don't hesitate to book a tour with them, the price is better than the street or web.

The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good with fruit, eggs, breads, and cereal available daily. The walled city is a short walk and the beach is a short and inexpensive cab ride away.

The only downside which I fail to see as a big downside in a hot city is there isn't hot water. Check your expectations and you will have a great experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I called a few days earlier from the US and spoke to Cleaver (Front Desk/Security/Host). From Airport to Hotel, it cost $13,000 pesos (less than $10 us/w-tip) When I arrived my room was spacious, clean (nice white sheets) and I had a balcony as I requested. We were located 2 blocks away from the Reloj - Historic Wall/City of Cartagena. There is a corner Restaurant Stephano's (east) and Corner Store/Soda/Beer/Liquor on the other. At night, we walked or took a quick cab for $3 us - but there was always someone in the lobby. The only draw back is that there really is no hot water but I KNEW THIS BEFORE I BOOKED. The water was look warm most of the time.
I really appreciated the staff Maria and Cleaver who were there during the day and they tried their best to guide us with tours/taxi/extra towels and ice. If you are on a budge like me but still likes a nice safe/clean place, then this is it. Breakfast was DELICIOUS - try the beef potato balls or empanadas and even the scrabbles had a lot of flavor. This is worth the money but remember that like in many countries, you will find the Rich, the Middle Class and the poor. You will see it in this city but they do not bother you. Whatever you do, DO NOT Do the beach tours with the street vendors, get it done with the front desk. Even if you pay a little more, do the PRIVATE BEACH - the public beach is horrible. Good luck and if you need more information, contact me via email at dscacevedo@gmail.com

Room Tip: Ask for rom 302 - It has double porch - and it's roomier - some of the rooms only have a single balcony. The 1st/2nd floor do not have balconies.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank LARUBIACARMEN