All reviews southern part fantastic pool hotel serves every other day staff was friendly and helpful friendly hotel hot tub we've stayed hotel is located water pressure shopping mall living room radisson unicentro amenities city universidad
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The Hotel is a bit off the beaten path but is an excellent property at a bargain price. Our room was large with separate seating area and desk and a plentiful buffet breakfast was included (amazing fresh fruits). The pool and hot tub were inviting and the restaurant and bar area offered inside, outside and poolside seating. The food was excellent and Boniface our waiter every day saw that all our meals were special! My only complaint would be the poor water pressure and lack of hot water- we were on the top (9th) floor. Another bonus is an attached shopping mall. I would highly recommend if staying in the central city is not a priority.

Room tip: A lower floor might have better water pressure and hot water
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alejandro O, Director General at NH Cali Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear David,

I do not want to miss the opportunity for thanking you for sharing with us, and other guests, your experience at the Hotel. I´d also want to apologize for the inconvenience with the water temperature and pressure, unfortunately we suffered an incident with one of the main pumps which affected must of the rooms, but we already fixed it.

Bonifacio is here with me reading your review, he says hi to you, and he is glad your back home safe 

We really appreciate your comments and hope to have you back soon.

Regards from Cali.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Had my $150 Rayban sunglasses stolen from the hotel room night table. Hotel management wouldn't help.

If you stay at this hotel, do not leave any valuables in the room. Unlike Hilton hotels, the hotel management simply said they could not do anything to help.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jlgonzalez0001
Alejandro O, Director General at NH Cali Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Mr. Gonzalez,

Thank you for taking the time posting this review. We are sorry we couldn’t find your lost glasses. I apologize for the inconvenient and the impression of the hotel given to you.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The hotel has operated under different names in the past; Royal Pacific, Radisson, now the nh hotel. The food is OK, but nothing extraordinary. The breakfast buffet is ample with omelets to order. The fruit, breads, and other accompaniments are good.
The towels are worn, and the beds stiff.
Several items were a bother.
1. When I arrived the front called me later in the evening trying to charge me for a taxi I did not order.
2. I had a pool side room, there was a band that played til 2am the night before I had an early departure, so not a good night's sleep.
3. I prefer a non-smoking room, but the floor had smokers. On departure day evidently the party from downstairs carried on at 3am with neighbors smoking strange herbs and talking loudly.
4. Upon reviewing my bill, they tried to charge me for a restaurant bill that was not mine.

There are better selections in Cali.

Room tip: If you stay here, check your bill thoroughly and take a room opposite the pool.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for let us know your experience at the Hotel. For us is very important to get this feedback from our clients, so we know where to improve. I apologize for so many inconveniences and appreciate your comments so we can put especial attention on this particular matters.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

The amenities and food are excellent. They are a "green" hotel; since they use a solar power water heater, your showers are not as hot as we are used in the U.S. The hotel is situated in the south side of the city, which is a nice and safe location.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank K4739MDpatriciag

Dear Guest,

Comments as yours make us really pride, and encourage us to keep working every day on delivering memorable experiences. Thank you for taking the time for posting this review, which, I’m sure will be very helpful for other travelers when looking for a hotel in town.

Hope to see you back whenever your travel plans take you to Cali.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Great location, the food is excellent at the restaurant and the staff is extremely helpful. I highly recommend if you want a hotel a little outside of the dowmtown area and it's a much safer area as well

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank MichaelI1571
Alejandro O, Director General at NH Cali Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Comments as yours make us really pride, and encourage us to keep working every day on delivering memorable experiences. Thank you for taking the time posting this review, which, I’m sure will be very helpful for other travelers when looking for a hotel in town.

Hope to see you back whenever your travel plans take you to Cali.