All reviews southern part fantastic pool hotel serves every other day staff was friendly and helpful friendly hotel hot tub we've stayed hotel is located water pressure shopping mall living room radisson unicentro amenities city universidad
Reviewed 14 March 2016

A hotel well located, close to a shopping mall MultiCentro.
The room is large but outdated, the air condition is also old and very noizy.
The view of the room is not very attractive and the bed covers are extremely old as well as pillows and sheets. No comforter just a cover.
The TV has not many international channels.

Room tip: Centrally located, but old.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Alejandro O, Director General at NH Cali Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Dear Guest,

First of all I’d like to thank you for sharing your experience with us and other travelers your experience in the hotel. As you mentioned the hotel is still a little outdated y some floors and public areas that haven’t been remodeled yet; whoever I’m glad to tell you that we are about to restart our renovation plan.

I´d like to have the opportunity to show you some progress in your next visit to Cali.

Regards,

Reviewed 1 March 2016

If you plan to stay in Cali and have business in the upscale, mostly residential, south part of the city you can't do better than the NH Royal. This property, formerly a Radisson, is well situated adjacent to the UNICENTRO mall. The renovated lobby and rooms are comfortable and well maintained and the personal service is very attentive. The bar/restaurant is adjacent to the pool area and is pleasant and attractive. My only complaint is that there is no inside bar and the selection of liquor is quite limited, e.g. no Jack Daniels! Otherwise, breakfast is good if not great with the usual eggs to order, fruit, juices, etc. Overall, a pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MJSinNY
Alejandro O, Director General at NH Cali Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I´m sure other guests will find it very helpful when looking for a Hotel in town.

We really appreciate your review and hope to see you back here on the Hotel.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Lovely English speaking staff. Lovely room. Lovely pool. Lovely food. Criticism? Staff were slow to serve the lovely food. The decor is a little dated. And the gym had sub standard broken equipment. I'm knitpicking as we had a lovely stay.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alejandro O, Gerente at NH Cali Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your “five stars” review. We are all very happy to know you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel. I also appreciate your comments on the slow service at the restaurant and the gym equipment, unfortunately on the dates of your stay 2 of our 3 treadmills broke and the spare parts were not in Cali.

Tanks again for sharing your experience with us and other fellow travelers how will find it very helpful when looking for a hotel in town.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I went to Cali to have a couple meetings in different places located south; the hotel was perfect location and transportation was easy and accessible. I was so glad to stay at this hotel. Clean, quite, and with an excelente area next to the pool perfect to spend the afternoon. I'll definitely go again.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ana R
Alejandro O, Gerente at NH Cali Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Dear Ms. Ana,

As I told you personally at your check out, we´re all glad that you´ve enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and with other travelers who, I’m sure, will find it really helpful when looking for Hotels in town.

We all hope to have you back in the hotel when your travel plans take you back to the city.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

very good condition and clean,close to unicentro mall and good restaurant around .
the hotel have great restaurant ,the service was excellent in especial the waiter Mr. Benny and Mr. Rosero..the pool it gorgeous

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alejandro O, Gerente at NH Cali Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

Dear Guest,

I´m glad you´ve enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like this one encourage us to keep working hard for our guests and delivering memorable stays!!!

I´ll personally share your review with Boni, Oscar (Rosero) all the staff and we hope to have back at the Hotel as soon as your travel plans get you to Cali.

Regards,