“Luxury Spa feeling with full privacy”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
100 MB internet connection to ensure enough bandwidth for all your needs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Søren M
“Luxury Spa feeling with full privacy”
Reviewed 23 August 2018 for a stay in June 2018

In my opinion by far the best accomindation, location, service, luxury and price you possible can get in Cali I would never choose a Hotel over staying with FAR.
The Penthouse I rented the last time I was visiting Cali has everything you could ask for!

Opposite of the street you have Krust Bakery that service a A+ breakfast what everything you could ask for in the morning and when it comes to restaurants/bars in general you have 50+ within a 5 mins walking distance but you don't have any noise at all since the apartment is slightly retracted up a street.

El Peñon is one of the safest places to walk around in day or night I had no problems walking home from a bar after midnight a really nice part of town just next to San Antonio

During my stay I was guided in any possible way by the FAR team which helped me in any given situation I had the pleasure of talking with Rodrigo and Patrick who pampered me through the entire! Really nice guys with a good customer understanding, also there office is just down the road so you can easily drop by with you request.

I had the cleaning staff taking care of cleaning my clothes for a really low charge so it truly felt like a 5 star hotel stay, definitely coming back to stay with this guys

- Søren, Denmark

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Oct 2018
Thanks Soren!!
Was a pleasure to host you here and hope you are coming back to Cali soon, our staff miss you and Cali miss you too!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing