All reviews high class beautiful hotel the ground floor nice breakfast would stay here again rooms are clean noise pool bellman
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Movich is a beautiful and tasteful hotel choice for here in Barranquilla, and also in Cartagena’s walled city. Both properties are different, but both are first rate. Staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. Rooms are clean and modern.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Lili S, Gerente at Movich Buro 51, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Mr.Temple1997
Thank you very much for your comments. We are pleased that you have found the facilities of our hotel well and that you have also preferred us in the city of Cartagena.
We love having been able to please you during your visit and we will share your comments with the staff, it is our best reward.
We hope to receive it in the future,
Best Regards,
Lili Santrich, Gerente General Movich Buró 51

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

This is a fine modern hotel. Building doubles as an office. The only issue is location as you need a cab to get to the good restaurants. Very nice breakfast. Good WiFi but an out of date tv for such a good hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is gorgeous and the location is really good, service is good breakfast is great, sometimes rates very overpriced but during our last visit we realized how cleaning is not their strongest quality! My husband , my mom and a friend were enjoying a pool day when we realized how dirty the pool was!
At first you couldn’t really see it. My friends stated that the water looked weird to what I responded no its just the tile!! Well surprisingly my mother was grabbing the edge of the steps and her nails came out full of green mold ( in Spanish Verdin) and both said the the tile felt slimy! We then decided to inspect as much as we could and we realized every grout that should have been maybe gray or even white was covered in green mold algae! Disgusting! I would avoid the pool if you visit this hotel. My friend had later during the day a skin reaction ( red spots all over his back and rear. This was the tip on the ice cream.

The moment I checked in ( and this was my second stayed ) I get sick ( allergies, congestion, sneezing) then realized the carpets are poorly cleaned. The smell of humidity and mold is bad in all the halls and rooms. Then we saw how our clothes and even notebooks will be humid and almost like wet. I saw my work notebook bent like wet paper. I felt sick to think I was inhaling so much humidity, mold and getting myself sick by staying in. I checked out and went to stay at my moms. Some people might not realized this but I am allergic to dust mites and can feel mold and humidity a mile away. Their ventilation system is poor and I wonder about filters for air.

I honestly would worry about staying here with small kids. Even my husband that suffers from nothing felt it wasn’t right to spend nights there.

Too bad...

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

With my friend I am visiting hotels in Barranquilla and tasting their coffee in their bars. Until now this is far away the best coffee from all the hotel bars in Barranquilla. Lobby bar has a nice design.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
HotelesMovich M, Gerente at Movich Buro 51, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear user, is great to say hello again.

Movich Hotel Buró 51 would like thank you for take the time to leave us your comments regarding your visit.

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed the coffee of our bar, and is important for us let you know we'll keep working in order to improve the service, quality and coffees we offer our guests.

We hope to welcome you back soon in this or any of our Movich Hotels in Colombia.

Best regards,
Social Media Team
Movich Hotels

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel In a very nice and safe area the staff is very friendly and helpful the food is very good. Breakfast is rich and well presented I strongly
Recommend this hotel if you stay in Barranquilla

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
HotelesMovich M, Manager at Movich Buro 51, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Vassoyo, is a pleasure to say hi again.

We'd like to thank you for taking a few minutes of your time reviewing your visit to our Movich Hotels. We’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service of the staff, and it’s very important to us in order to improve the service and quality we offer to our guests.

We hope to welcome you back in this or any of our 8 other Movich Hotels around the country.

Best regards,