“OK! Good for the price and location”

Ranked #5 of 788 Hotels in Ningbo
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Did choose this hotel for the location, price and it is usually OK.
I wonder, is it just me? but every time I check in and out the process is both awkward and painstakingly slow. Without having any consumption at the hotel, it took me 14minutes in the morning, at 6:20-6:34 AM. Two staff available and still so slow.
I did choose this hotel as close to my meeting and the supplier, but with a quarter of an hour to check out, maybe next time I wont.
Check in process was a bit strange, the guy's English was rudimentary and not very friendly as well made a mess of my passport and APEC card.

Room was good and comfortable and di have a good sleep.

Room Tip: Check that it is truly smoke free
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Olivier R, General Manager at Sofitel Wanda Ningbo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Calle K,

Bonjour!

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sofitel Wanda Ningbo. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, especially for your check-out experience, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies on this.

Dear Calle K, your feedback is very important for us, therefore, would it be possible for you to share some more details on your check-out experience in order for us to investigate and improve further? You can send email to gem@sofitelwandanb.com.

We would like to thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to your reply!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

A very good 5 stars hotel in the city.They have luxury guest room and convenient location near to a huge shopping mall. The staff is great, especially Ms.Fay Zhang, she offered kindly and efficiently service.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2017

This is a truly great hotel and my favorite but the reception is very poor. It tool fifteen minutes to be checked in and more to be checked out. I have stayed there at least once a year since it opened by at check-in no information could be found even booked through Accor. Hotels. At checkout while going for a plain my business and I had to wait while someone was called to check the minibar fridge. This was at 5.45 am and we were going for a plain. as it is the end of winter the Foyer is very cold and uninviting.
Nice hotel but the staff efficiency has fallen.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Great hotel with good service and facilities. Surely will come again. Food is varous and good quality. Very relaxing and quiet stay, enjoyed it much. Can advise this hotel to my friends with great pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Olivier R, General Manager at Sofitel Wanda Ningbo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear flame2011,

Bonjour! Warm greetings from Sofitel Wanda Ningbo!

Thank you very much for your reviews on TripAdvisor. It is a great encouragement for the entire team here at Sofitel Wanda Ningbo to know that our guests have fantastic stay with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our service ,facilities and food.

I would like to thank you again for sharing your comments and we will be looking forward to welcoming you at Sofitel Wanda Ningbo in the nearest future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

it is my first time stay in sofitel which have good location and full of franch style,when i just arrived hotel,the bellman is very nice and friendly,help me carry luggage guide me to front desk,they always know what i want ,very professional.
generally speaking is quit good hotel ,nice stuffs,yummy food,and room is not bad.i think i will back again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Olivier R, General Manager at Sofitel Wanda Ningbo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Dear homeboynsh123,

Bonjour! Warm greetings from Sofitel Wanda Ningbo!

Thank you very much for your reviews on TripAdvisor. It is a great encouragement for the entire team here at Sofitel Wanda Ningbo to know that our guests have fantastic stay with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our room , yummy food and service.

Kind regards,