All reviewswanda mallshopping mallnice hotela recent business tripthe club loungerestaurants and shopsexecutive floorspecial thanksbreakfast buffetmain restaurantnice staywestern foodrooms are spaciousnon smoking roomlobby barenglishchina
Reviewed 5 April 2017

A very good 5 stars hotel in the city.They have luxury guest room and convenient location near to a huge shopping mall. The staff is great, especially Ms.Fay Zhang, she offered kindly and efficiently service.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2017

This is a truly great hotel and my favorite but the reception is very poor. It tool fifteen minutes to be checked in and more to be checked out. I have stayed there at least once a year since it opened by at check-in no information could be found even booked through Accor. Hotels. At checkout while going for a plain my business and I had to wait while someone was called to check the minibar fridge. This was at 5.45 am and we were going for a plain. as it is the end of winter the Foyer is very cold and uninviting.
Nice hotel but the staff efficiency has fallen.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Great hotel with good service and facilities. Surely will come again. Food is varous and good quality. Very relaxing and quiet stay, enjoyed it much. Can advise this hotel to my friends with great pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Olivier R, General Manager at Sofitel Wanda Ningbo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear flame2011,

Bonjour! Warm greetings from Sofitel Wanda Ningbo!

Thank you very much for your reviews on TripAdvisor. It is a great encouragement for the entire team here at Sofitel Wanda Ningbo to know that our guests have fantastic stay with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our service ,facilities and food.

I would like to thank you again for sharing your comments and we will be looking forward to welcoming you at Sofitel Wanda Ningbo in the nearest future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

it is my first time stay in sofitel which have good location and full of franch style,when i just arrived hotel,the bellman is very nice and friendly,help me carry luggage guide me to front desk,they always know what i want ,very professional.
generally speaking is quit good hotel ,nice stuffs,yummy food,and room is not bad.i think i will back again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Olivier R, General Manager at Sofitel Wanda Ningbo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Dear homeboynsh123,

Bonjour! Warm greetings from Sofitel Wanda Ningbo!

Thank you very much for your reviews on TripAdvisor. It is a great encouragement for the entire team here at Sofitel Wanda Ningbo to know that our guests have fantastic stay with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our room , yummy food and service.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Granted, I was only there one night, but my stay was seamless, and my room was so quiet I couldn't believe it. The breakfast buffet was expansive with both Chinese and Western foods. It is located conveniently next to a mall, and I noticed there were local areas with restaurants, etc. nearby.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear 737lucasp,

Bonjour!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Wanda Ningbo.