“Very good..I will go back.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of LiBaNen Restaurant - CLOSED

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Porto Alegre, RS
“Very good..I will go back.”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Reading the reviews from other people, I decided to give the lebanese restaurant a try. I was in the mood for homus and kebab, after so many days of chinese food and (bad) hotel food.
The place is quite simple and cozy, I would say. But staff was friendly, always smiling. English is barely spoken, but the menu is full of pictures, which help a lot. I had homus, kebab, salada and bread. Of course not the best lebanese I ever had, but a fair 8/10. Food was very good. Preice was 120 RMB, with green tea. Fair.

I will definately return on my next trip, if in the mood for lebanese food. My suggestion: worth going.

• Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Vancouver, Canada
“My favorite restaurant in Ningbo”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

The lebanese restaurant in my favorite restaurant in Ningbo. The food quality is quite high for the price you pay and contrary to what other people thought, I love the service. The waiters are all from minorities in China and are real Muslim Chinese. If you are looking for a nice place to have a date and have good halal food, I don't think you can be disappointed.

• Visited April 2011
Zhoushan, China
“For Helal meal, you can definitely choose”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Close to Tianyi Square, 5 min walk
Menu is acceptable, food is delicious
If you are not get used to the oil can distrurb your stomach
Try the bean soup first than ofcourse the pide bread

Visited August 2011
2 Thank LuckyBudda
China
“Consistently outstanding”
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Our family has been going to the Lebanese restaurant here for 8 years now. We've seen many restaurants in Ningbo come and go, but this one is consistently outstanding. The moussaka, hummus with meat, grilled kebab platters, Arabic rice, homemade yogurts are all sublime. Our kids love it. For private parties, late night dinners, whatever, they have always accommodated us and served up fantastic food.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank spacepandas
Australia
“Average food but let down by the staff”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

The restaurant has no competition and it shows. The menu is not completely lebanese and the quality is variable. However, it is the staff that really lets the place down- apathetic, sloppy serving, not attentive, etc. Good for one visit when one is longing food from the Middle East one presumes.

• Visited September 2011