“Life changing ”

US$ 2,250.00*
and up
7 Days Silk Road Join in Group Tour
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

Truly amazing. I was rendered speechless. My life has been changed. Forever.

As I stood by this fine work of architecture, I could feel Asia pulsing through me. I could feel it all, from the snow leopards roaming free in the mountains of Afghanistan, to the aromas of cinnamon and star anise in the markets of Bengal, to the drug-dealing taxi drivers of South East Asian towns, to the members of a professional Georgian football team passing a ball around in their training session, under the false impression that they are Europeans and training hard in a bid to land Europa league qualification, which given their socio-economic status and their culture of locking women in cupboards, is a complete joke. All of these things have one thing in common, their connection to this flimsy wire structure. A structure I was standing by.

A tear came to me eye. I realised that myself and this grand continent were one.

8  Thank JamesCitizen

Reviewed 29 September 2014

We easily found a driver to take us by just asking people. Long, bumpy travel which already is interesting enough if you mostly only know the big city life. Great sceneries and an amazing feeling when you stand in the center of this continent, all alone, take crazy funny pictures and feel so far away from home, friends, civilization and realize that this is real! We're skeptical in the beginning but found it absolutely worth it! Who else of your friends has done that, huh?

3  Thank Ba0zi
Reviewed 4 September 2014 via mobile

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The scenic drive was under construction when we went there. Terrible road, so no visitors, so no amenities, so no maintenance. Only someone to collect ticket money.

Good for a post-apocalyptic photo shoot.

2  Thank UndercoverExpat