“Wonderful resturant”

Price range: US$ 24 - US$ 126
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: ITALIANO DOC RESTAURANT Intercontinental Hotel Qingdao by Qingdao Sige Catering Management Co., Ltd, located on the 1st floor Intercontinental Hotel Qingdao. Italiano DOC cooking with passion The word DOC literally means ” Authentic “. DOC is a relaxed restaurant where fantastic, authentic Italian food can be shared between family and friends in a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The menu is varied, combining Italian classics and some dishes with other Mediterranean influences. All our dishes feature high quality ingredients treated with love.
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I like italian cuisine and i visited a lot such restarants in Qingdao. Italiano Doc, in my
mind, is the one of the best italian restarants. There You can enjoy wonderfull food, real italian wine and calm atmosphere.
I like it and recomend to visit )))))
Wonderful resturant

Reviewed 9 February 2012

first of all the atmosphere is good. the decoration has its style. The food is also delicate, typical italian menu and stuff. especially chef is very handsome and nice, he will treat grappa or sambuca for free!

1  Thank taake
stefano s, Manager at Italiano Doc, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you for your review, i really appreciate.
We are not the only choice for Italian food in Qingdao, where you can found many good restaurant
maybe better than us,our deal is to be authentic, we want our guest happy including when they pay the bill.

Thank you for your review and see you soon in
Italiano DOC

Stefano

Reviewed 8 February 2012

i had very nice dinner with my friend, i love the lasagna and for the desert, tiramisu caught my taste. and most of all the italian wine completes it all...

1  Thank Jasmin8278
Reviewed 8 February 2012

First impressions are really good when I visited this new subtly muted restaurant with elegant decor which owned by a well-known Italian chef in Qingdao. I found a good variety of food and excellent Italian wines from menu. Finally I asked the chef to compose a tasting selection for me and our friends, it makes us to have a really good time during our dinner. Their starter was simply inspirational it was so good. For main I ordered the T-bone steak with vegetables and seafood pasta. My beef was delicious and I can tell you their pasta is more than good. The sort of dish that you see on the Italian cooking shows but never in the restaurants here. Of course, I won't missed my favorite dessert, panna cotta after this delicious meal. Once again the chef excelled.

1  Thank Janice P
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I went to this place a month ago.It was really great.The food was delizia!But what i loved the most was ghocchi.The sauce was perfect,so delicate!!!!
We also ordered a bottle of white wine,REAL ITALIAN WHITE WINE!
For dessert i ate my favorite tiramisu,i tried tiramisu in many places in Qingdao,but this one was the best.I can definitely tell u,in Italian DOC they have the nicest cakes made by real italian chef)!
If u in Qd u should go this place,u`ll never regret)

3  Thank Anastasia A

Been to Italiano Doc? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK