Sofitel Jinan Silver Plaza
US$ 135
Sheraton.com
US$ 92
US$ 86
Jinjiang Inn (Jinan Lishan Road)(Jinan)(Great Value!)
US$ 26
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 32/night.

US$ 92
Travelocity
US$ 35
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrevolving restaurantitalian restauranttop floorbiscotticlub floorlively areanearby amenitieshighest levelspring cityred wineearly checkfloor restaurantcomfortable roomsnice hotelroom servicenoise from the streetpleasant stay
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, very clean an good kindly staf.
Good restaurant with so nice oriental and western foods.
Hitek have good gim and swiming pool.
I raccomand it.
Exelent for stay with your family or....just for work.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Sofitel Jinan S, General Manager at Sofitel Jinan Silver Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear riki1537,

Thank you for staying with us, we are so happy that you like our restaurant and pool, we will keep on providing great service and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I visit this hotel often and every time I spend few minutes to give my feedback. No word goes in vain. Any time I have a small remark (very seldom because all is outstanding here including wine prices), the next visit I receive a comment and my wish is satisfied. This time the dark room became a bright room.
Moreover we needed a meeting room and Tina Yu of the club floor arranged it immediately.
You want to come back here when you are in town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sofitel Jinan S, General Manager at Sofitel Jinan Silver Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Corrj1969,

Thank you for staying with us again, it's our pleasure to have you stay with us. We are committed to ensure your will have memorable and unique stay, it's glad to see that our team is do their best to make it happen. We hope to see you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We stayed for two nights. The buffet was good, it had a good western selection. Nice view of city from top revolving restau. He property however felt used. The room was clean, bit the carpets and funishing felt used a lot, and did not have freshness that a newly renovated hotel would have.

Room Tip: Change carpet
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sofitel Jinan S, General Manager at Sofitel Jinan Silver Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Dear jerkar2017

Thank you for letting us know your stay experience, our hotel is opened since 1999, and have 2 times renovation. Indeed we realize that some of our rooms are in need of refreshment. However we are confident for some other rooms which have better conditions. We are very happy to offer our best room and best service. We are also doing our best to drive service quality to overcome the facility part. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Stayed here before, breakfast has moved to 49 th Floor , good spread . Rooms are about standard size. The staff are friendly , all smiles and willing to help . The ground floor restaurant has moved and replaced by shops

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Sofitel Jinan S, General Manager at Sofitel Jinan Silver Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear KiranNair,

Thank you very much for staying with us, we are so grateful that you are coming back again. Besides the breakfast has moved to 49/F, I hope everything else stays the same way as your expect. Did you know that there is a Italian Restaurant - Biscotti on 2/F serves food you don't want to miss in the town, next time you are in Jinan, allow me some make some personal favorites. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

The hotel seems to operate its own policy with regard to Accor card discounts in its restaurants. The Accor card was sold to me because it provides discounts in Accor restaurants. This is not always the case in China, where the staff are not familiar with the card. Either the card is misrepresented as to what it provides or Accor staff are poorly trained as to its significance. At this Sofitel the Food & Beverage Manager told me the hotel operates its own policies with regard to the card and the discounts it provides.
Guest should be aware that the Accor card does not provide standard discountc in Accor hotels and is subject to arbitrary acceptance by staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Sofitel Jinan S, Guest Experience Manager at Sofitel Jinan Silver Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Keith H

Thank you for letting us know your stay experience at our hotel, please allow me to do apologize for giving you such inconvenience. As soon as I read your comment, I reviewed with our Food & Beverage Team right away. I understood the whole story now, we are following the guideline and advice agreed by AccorPlus. The discount or promotion can be slightly different depend on different cities or restaurants. We are passionate team who dedicate to pamper each of our guests. If any of our staff make you feel "arbitrary", I am sorry. We will definitely put strong focus on the training and make sure such thing will not happen again. I understand you come to our hotel very often, I do hope such inconvenience will not affect your future stay. Hope to see again very soon.

View Li